Meaning: nesting box, birds house
Singular and Plural of Nest
Nest as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The bird built its cozy nest high in the tree.
- The squirrel found a hidden nest full of acorns.
- The bee buzzed around its honey-filled nest.
- The child watched the mother bird return to her nest.
- The ants created an intricate network of tunnels in their nest.
- The abandoned nest was a haven for spiders.
- The robin laid its eggs in the secure nest.
- The researcher studied the architecture of the bird’s nest.
- The children collected fallen leaves to decorate their fall-themed nest.
- The photographer captured a beautiful image of the eagle’s nest.
Nest as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The forests were filled with bird nests of all sizes.
- The storm blew away several bird nests from the trees.
- The children discovered abandoned bird nests during their hike.
- The animal sanctuary provided artificial nests for endangered species.
- The park ranger monitored the number of active bird nests.
- The wind scattered the twigs and leaves from the squirrels’ nests.
- The researchers observed the intricate construction of the termites’ nests.
- The roof was damaged by a colony of wasps building their nests.
- The beach was marked with turtle nests waiting to hatch.
- The biology class examined various types of animal nests.
Singular Possessive of Nest
The singular possessive form of “Nest” is “Nest’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Nest:
- The nest’s location is well hidden.
- I found a bird’s nest’s remains.
- The robin’s nest’s eggs hatched yesterday.
- The squirrel stole the nest’s twigs for its own nest.
- The storm destroyed the nest’s fragile structure.
- The owl claimed the nest’s high branch as its territory.
- The cat approached the nest’s edge with caution.
- The wind blew away the nest’s fallen leaves.
- The children marveled at the intricacy of the nest’s design.
- The photographer captured the beauty of the nest’s construction.
Plural Possessive of Nest
The plural possessive form of “Nest” is “Nests'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Nest:
- The birds built their nests’ near the river.
- The wind toppled the trees, destroying the nests’.
- The researchers observed the nests’ inhabitants.
- The children collected fallen twigs from the nests’ surroundings.
- The storm scattered the nests’ contents across the field.
- The squirrel stole food from multiple nests’.
- The cats hunted for birds in the nests’ vicinity.
- The photographer captured the beauty of the intertwined nests’.
- The children admired the variety of the nests’ shapes and sizes.
- The eggs in the nests’ began to hatch simultaneously.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:23 am