Meaning of Buzz is
a low, continuous humming or murmuring sound.
Singular and Plural of Buzz
Buzz as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The buzz of the bees filled the garden.
- The sudden buzz startled me.
- The buzz of excitement filled the air.
- The room was filled with the constant buzz of conversation.
- The buzz of the electric razor woke him up.
- The buzz of the fly annoyed me.
- The buzz of the crowd grew louder.
- I could hear the distant buzz of traffic.
- The buzz of anticipation was palpable.
- The bee’s buzz echoed in the garden.
Buzz as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The buzzes of the bees created a harmonious sound.
- The room was filled with multiple buzzes of conversation.
- The buzzes of excitement reverberated through the crowd.
- The swarm of bees created a deafening chorus of buzzes.
- The symphony of insect buzzes filled the air.
- The buzzes of activity were heard throughout the beehive.
- The hive was alive with the synchronized buzzes of bees.
- The constant buzzes of the flies were irritating.
- The different buzzes of insects added to the ambiance of the garden.
- The overlapping buzzes of conversation created a lively atmosphere.
Singular Possessive of Buzz
The singular possessive form of “Buzz” is “Buzz’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Buzz:
- The buzz’s sound filled the air on a summer day.
- The beekeeper admired the buzz’s harmonious rhythm.
- The curious child followed the buzz’s source with excitement.
- Buzz’s intensity grew louder as the swarm approached.
- The garden was alive with the sound of buzz’s pollination.
- The entomologist researched the origin of the buzz’s vibration.
- The campers listened to the buzz’s melody around the campfire.
- The morning greeted us with the cheerful buzz’s chorus.
- The flowers attracted bees with their sweet nectar and buzz’s allure.
- The writer found inspiration in the buzz’s constant energy.
Plural Possessive of Buzz
The plural possessive form of “Buzz” is “Buzzes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Buzz:
- The buzzes’ harmony created a symphony of nature.
- The beekeeper attended to the buzzes’ hives with care.
- The meadow was alive with the sound of bees’ buzzes’.
- The gardeners marveled at the diversity of the buzzes’ frequencies.
- Buzzes’ vibrations filled the air, signaling life in the flowers.
- The researchers studied the patterns of the buzzes’ communication.
- The picnic was interrupted by the persistent buzzes’ presence.
- The wildlife photographer captured the essence of the buzzes’ activity.
- The hive’s entrance buzzed with the bees’ buzzes’ anticipation.
- The park echoed with the joyful chorus of the buzzes’ dance.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:12 am