Meaning: as much as can be contained in a spoon
Plural of Spoonful
Synonyms of Spoonful
Spoonful as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I added a spoonful of honey to my tea.
- The recipe called for a spoonful of vanilla extract.
- A single spoonful of medicine relieved my headache.
- The taste exploded with just a spoonful of the sauce.
- I savored every spoonful of the creamy dessert.
- The coffee was so strong that a spoonful was enough.
- I stirred the batter until every spoonful was smooth.
- The child eagerly opened their mouth for another spoonful.
- The chef garnished the dish with a colorful spoonful of herbs.
- The soup was served with a hot spoonful of melted butter.
Spoonful as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I need a few more spoonfuls of sugar for the recipe.
- The jar was filled with dozens of small spoonfuls of jam.
- I scooped out several spoonfuls of peanut butter.
- The child ate two spoonfuls of mashed potatoes.
- The chef carefully measured the precise spoonfuls of spices.
- We enjoyed multiple spoonfuls of the delicious dessert.
- The recipe required exact spoonfuls of each ingredient.
- I took small spoonfuls of soup to savor the flavors.
- The jar contained only a few spoonfuls of the expensive caviar.
- I added a couple of extra spoonfuls of cream to the coffee.
Singular Possessive of Spoonful
The singular possessive form of “Spoonful” is “Spoonful’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Spoonful:
- I need a Spoonful’s worth of sugar.
- Can I have Spoonful’s measurement for the recipe?
- Spoonful’s sweetness balances the flavors.
- The secret ingredient is Spoonful’s of honey.
- Spoonful’s of spice adds a kick to the dish.
- I enjoy the warmth of Spoonful’s hot soup.
- The recipe calls for Spoonful’s of vanilla extract.
- Spoonful’s of jam completes the breakfast spread.
- The aroma is enhanced with Spoonful’s of cinnamon.
- Spoonful’s of chocolate sauce tops the dessert.
Plural Possessive of Spoonful
The plural possessive form of “Spoonful” is “Spoonfuls'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Spoonful:
- I need a few Spoonfuls’ of flour for the batter.
- Can I have some of Spoonfuls’ measurements for the sauce?
- Spoonfuls’ of herbs elevate the flavor.
- The recipe requires several Spoonfuls’ of olive oil.
- Spoonfuls’ of seasoning create a balanced taste.
- I enjoy the richness of Spoonfuls’ of melted butter.
- The dish is garnished with fresh Spoonfuls’ of herbs.
- Spoonfuls’ of grated cheese add a savory touch.
- The secret lies in adding precise Spoonfuls’ of ingredients.
- Spoonfuls’ of sugar make the dessert sweet.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:32 am