Meaning: Mexican shrub with large scarlet bracts
Singular and Plural of Poinsettia
Poinsettia as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The red poinsettia brightened up the living room.
- She watered the delicate leaves of the poinsettia.
- The poinsettia added a festive touch to the holiday decorations.
- She carefully trimmed the wilted leaves of the poinsettia.
- The florist wrapped the poinsettia in colorful paper.
- She placed the vibrant poinsettia on the windowsill.
- The gardener admired the healthy growth of the poinsettia.
- She received a bouquet that included a beautiful poinsettia.
Poinsettia as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The garden was filled with colorful poinsettias.
- She bought several poinsettias to decorate the office.
- The nursery had a variety of potted poinsettias for sale.
- She carefully arranged the different-colored poinsettias.
- The florist wrapped the potted poinsettias in festive paper.
- She gave away the extra poinsettias to her friends.
- The greenhouse grew thousands of poinsettias for the holiday season.
- She received a bouquet of flowers that included two poinsettias.
Singular Possessive of Bunch
The singular possessive form of “Bunch” is “Bunch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bunch:
- The florist tied the Bunch’s flowers with a ribbon.
- Sarah carried the Bunch’s of balloons to the party.
- The farmer harvested the Bunch’s ripe bananas from the tree.
- The gift shop displayed a colorful Bunch’s of fresh-cut flowers.
- We admired the size of the Bunch’s grapes in the vineyard.
- The chef added the Bunch’s of cilantro to the recipe for flavor.
- The artist painted a still life of a beautiful Bunch’s of roses.
- The delivery person handed over the Bunch’s of roses to the recipient.
- The winemaker pressed the grapes in the Bunch’s for wine production.
- The gardener trimmed the Bunch’s leaves to promote growth.
Plural Possessive of Bunch
The plural possessive form of “Bunch” is “Bunches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bunch:
- The market offered a variety of fresh Bunches’ of herbs.
- The florist arranged the colorful Bunches’ of flowers in vases.
- We picked several Bunches’ of wildflowers during our hike.
- The garden had rows of different Bunches’ of vegetables.
- The winery harvested the ripe grapes from the Bunches’ in the vineyard.
- Sarah carried the Bunches’ of balloons to the celebration.
- The supermarket displayed the Bunches’ of bananas in the fruit section.
- The chef used different Bunches’ of spices for various recipes.
- The florist offered discounts on large Bunches’ of roses.
- The store sold decorative Bunches’ of dried flowers for crafts.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:02 am