Meaning: a piece of work to be done or undertaken
Plural of Task
Synonyms of Task
- piece of work
- piece of business
Task as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She completed the challenging task with determination.
- The manager assigned him a crucial task.
- The project required careful planning and task
- The student tackled the difficult math task.
- The team worked together to accomplish the shared task.
- The professor set a deadline for the research task.
- The assignment consisted of a written task.
- The employee prioritized the most urgent task.
- The teacher provided clear instructions for the classroom task.
- The group divided the overall project into smaller tasks.
Task as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The employees juggled multiple tasks
- The team members collaborated on various tasks.
- The project manager assigned specific tasks to each team member.
- The to-do list consisted of numerous important tasks.
- The students worked on their individual tasks in the group project.
- The meeting agenda included discussion of pending tasks.
- The department divided the workload into manageable tasks.
- The team leader coordinated the completion of different tasks.
- The project timeline outlined the sequence of tasks.
- The employees communicated effectively to synchronize their tasks.
Singular Possessive of Task
The singular possessive form of “Task” is “Task’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Task:
- I completed the task’s requirements on time.
- The deadline for the task’s submission is tomorrow.
- Please prioritize the task’s importance in the list.
- The completion of the task’s milestones is crucial.
- John is responsible for the task’s progress report.
- The success of the project depends on the task’s completion.
- We need to discuss the details of the task’s implementation.
- The team is working together to achieve the task’s objectives.
- The quality of the final output reflects the task’s efficiency.
- The client expressed satisfaction with the task’s outcome.
Plural Possessive of Task
The plural possessive form of “Task” is “Tasks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Task:
- The team members’ coordination improved tasks’ efficiency.
- The deadline for the tasks’ completion is next week.
- The progress of the individual tasks’ can be tracked easily.
- The team leaders discussed the tasks’ priorities in the meeting.
- The allocation of resources depends on the tasks’ requirements.
- The completion of all tasks’ milestones is necessary for success.
- We need to evaluate the tasks’ performance regularly.
- The clients’ feedback influenced the direction of the tasks’ development.
- The delegation of tasks’ responsibilities was well-balanced.
- The team celebrated the successful completion of all tasks’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:04 pm