Meaning: a large farm
Singular and Plural of Ranch
Ranch as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- They lived on a spacious ranch in the countryside.
- The cowboy worked on a cattle ranch.
- The family owned a horse ranch.
- The couple planned to retire on a vineyard ranch.
- The rancher raised sheep on the remote ranch.
- The movie was filmed on a picturesque Western ranch.
- The kids enjoyed horseback riding on the ranch.
- The chef used fresh ingredients from the organic ranch.
Ranch as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They owned several large ranches across the state.
- The cowboys worked on different cattle ranches.
- The families owned multiple horse ranches.
- The couple managed several vineyard ranches.
- The ranchers raised sheep on their vast ranches.
- The movies were filmed on various Western ranches.
- The kids visited different horseback riding ranches.
- The chefs sourced ingredients from multiple organic ranches.
Singular Possessive of Ranch
The singular possessive form of “Ranch” is “Ranch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ranch:
- The horse grazed peacefully in the ranch’s pasture.
- The beauty of the ranch’s landscape was breathtaking.
- The owner’s dedication improved the ranch’s infrastructure.
- The horses in the ranch’s stables were well cared for.
- The ranch’s main building had a rustic charm.
- The ranch’s owner trained horses for competitions.
- The workers maintained the ranch’s fences and gates.
- The ranch’s location offered stunning views of the mountains.
- I visited the ranch’s gift shop for souvenirs.
- The atmosphere of the ranch’s events was welcoming.
Plural Possessive of Ranch
The plural possessive form of “Ranch” is “Ranches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ranch:
- The ranches’ landscapes varied from rolling hills to flat plains.
- The owners’ efforts enhanced the ranches’ sustainability practices.
- The cattle in the ranches’ pastures grazed freely.
- The workers’ dedication contributed to the success of the ranches’ operations.
- The communities surrounding the ranches’ benefited from employment opportunities.
- The ranches’ owners organized annual rodeos for entertainment.
- The fields adjacent to the ranches’ were used for crops.
- The ranches’ sale prices depended on location and amenities.
- I drove through several ranches’ while exploring the countryside.
- The visitors’ experiences at the ranches’ were unforgettable.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 07:28 am