Meaning: curved upper surface of a liquid in a tube
Singular and Plural of Meniscus
Meniscus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the torn meniscus in my knee.
- The athlete underwent surgery to repair the damaged meniscus.
- A tear in the meniscus can cause significant knee pain.
- The MRI revealed a slight tear in the meniscus.
- The orthopedic specialist will assess your meniscus injury.
- Physical therapy can help strengthen the meniscus.
- The swelling in his knee was due to an inflamed meniscus.
- The basketball player’s meniscus tear required rehabilitation.
- The surgeon removed the damaged meniscus during the procedure.
- Be careful not to put too much strain on your meniscus.
Meniscus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The surgeon repaired both menisci during the operation.
- The athlete’s career was jeopardized by multiple menisci injuries.
- The MRI showed tears in both menisci of his knees.
- The rehabilitation program focuses on strengthening the injured menisci.
- She underwent surgery to repair the torn menisci in both knees.
- The physical therapist designed exercises to protect the menisci.
- The basketball player’s recovery depended on healing both menisci.
- The surgeon performed a procedure to remove damaged menisci.
- The athlete’s extensive training put stress on the menisci.
- The team’s medical staff monitored the players’ menisci health closely.
Singular Possessive of Meniscus
The singular possessive form of “Meniscus” is “Meniscus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Meniscus:
- I can see the meniscus’s reflection in the water.
- The doctor examined the meniscus’s condition during the surgery.
- The scientist studied the meniscus’s shape in the test tube.
- The teacher explained the concept of meniscus’s curvature in class.
- The researcher analyzed the meniscus’s properties under the microscope.
- The technician carefully adjusted the meniscus’s position in the instrument.
- The photographer captured the beauty of the meniscus’s droplet.
- The chemist measured the volume using the meniscus’s marking.
- The engineer designed a device to monitor the meniscus’s movement.
- The hiker observed the reflection of the sunset on the meniscus’s edge.
Plural Possessive of Meniscus
The plural possessive form of “Meniscus” is “Menisci’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Meniscus:
- The researchers analyzed the menisci’s functions in the knee joint.
- The doctors performed surgeries on the patients’ menisci’s.
- The athletes’ strength depends on their healthy menisci’s.
- The trainers emphasized the importance of protecting the menisci’s.
- The scientists studied the animals’ knee structures, including their menisci’s.
- The surgeons carefully examined the patients’ damaged menisci’s.
- The physiotherapist recommended exercises to strengthen the menisci’s.
- The athletes’ performance was affected by their injured menisci’s.
- The coaches emphasized proper warm-up to prevent menisci’s injuries.
- The researchers conducted experiments on animals’ menisci’s to gather data.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:46 pm