Meaning: a surface or solid formed by rotating a closed curve
Singular and Plural of Torus
Torus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The jeweler crafted a stunning ring with a gold torus.
- The mathematician explained the properties of a three-dimensional torus.
- The artist created an abstract sculpture resembling a torus.
- The engineer used a computer model to simulate the behavior of a torus.
- The designer incorporated a torus shape into the architectural plan.
- The scientist studied the mathematical equations that describe a torus.
- The physics professor explained the concept of magnetic flux in a torus.
- The mathematician received recognition for his groundbreaking research on torus
- The jewelry store showcased a collection of unique torus-shaped pendants.
- The architect incorporated a large torus structure into the museum design.
Torus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The 3D modeling software rendered multiple tori of different sizes.
- The sculptures in the exhibition showcased various abstract tori.
- The mathematicians explored the topological properties of intersecting tori.
- The physicist presented a theory involving the collision of two tori.
- The art installation featured a dynamic display of rotating tori.
- The mathematician’s research focused on the behavior of interacting tori in chaotic systems.
- The engineers developed a computer program to generate intricate tori
- The students were assigned a project to construct wireframe models of tori.
- The architects designed a building with a façade inspired by overlapping tori.
- The mathematical concept of tori is essential in fields such as computer graphics and physics.
Singular Possessive of Torus
The singular possessive form of “Torus” is “Torus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Torus:
- The mathematician explained the concept of the torus’s surface.
- The architect incorporated the torus’s shape into the building design.
- The artist created a sculpture inspired by the torus’s symmetry.
- The engineer studied the torus’s structural properties.
- The physics professor discussed the torus’s role in magnetic confinement.
- The designer used the torus’s shape as a motif in the artwork.
- The 3D printer produced a miniature model of the torus’s.
- The student solved the problem using the formula for the torus’s volume.
- The researcher conducted experiments to analyze the torus’s fluid dynamics.
- The computer simulation visualized the torus’s rotational motion.
Plural Possessive of Torus
The plural possessive form of “Torus” is “Tori’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Torus:
- The mathematicians explored the properties of multiple tori’s.
- The computer graphics displayed a scene with intersecting tori’s.
- The sculptor created an installation featuring interconnected tori’s.
- The architects incorporated various tori’s into the urban design.
- The engineers calculated the stresses on the structural connections of the tori’s.
- The scientific research focused on the relationship between multiple tori’s.
- The art exhibition showcased different artists’ interpretations of tori’s.
- The study analyzed the distribution of magnetic fields around the tori’s.
- The mathematicians derived formulas to calculate the volume of irregular tori’s.
- The physics lab conducted experiments to measure the gravitational effects on the tori’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 12:17 pm