Meaning: to put to death
Singular and Plural of Lynching
Lynching as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The history book discussed the horrors of lynching.
- The documentary shed light on a notorious lynching incident.
- The community came together to remember the victim of a lynching.
- The professor lectured on the social impact of lynching.
- The newspaper reported a case of racial lynching.
- The film portrayed the emotional toll of a lynching.
- The courtroom heard testimonies related to the lynching.
- The family sought justice for the unjust lynching.
- The activist spoke out against racial violence, including lynching.
- The museum displayed powerful artwork inspired by lynching.
Lynching as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The lynching incidents sparked public outrage and protests.
- The history textbooks covered various instances of lynchings.
- The community held a memorial to honor the victims of past lynchings.
- The documentary exposed the frequency of racial lynchings.
- The news articles highlighted recent cases of lynchings.
- The documentary series examined the history of lynchings in America.
- The families affected by the lynchings sought justice and closure.
- The organization aimed to raise awareness about the legacy of lynchings.
- The author wrote a book documenting the stories of lynchings.
- The activists called for an end to racial violence, including lynchings.
Singular Possessive of Lynching
The singular possessive form of “Lynching” is “Lynching’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lynching:
- The story of Lynching’s impact on the community was told.
- Lynching’s historical significance cannot be ignored.
- The town organized a memorial for Lynching’s victims.
- The documentary explored the details of Lynching’s occurrence.
- The impact of Lynching’s violence was felt across the nation.
- The photographer captured Lynching’s chilling aftermath.
- The community worked towards healing from Lynching’s scars.
- Lynching’s history sparked conversations about racial inequality.
- The museum displayed artifacts related to Lynching’s era.
- Scholars analyzed the social context surrounding Lynching’s prevalence.
Plural Possessive of Lynching
The plural possessive form of “Lynching” is “Lynchings'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lynching:
- The families affected by lynchings’ pain was immeasurable.
- The documentaries shed light on the atrocities of lynchings’ history.
- The community gathered to remember the victims of lynchings’ brutality.
- Activists called for justice for the victims of lynchings’ violence.
- The impact of lynchings’ legacy still resonates today.
- The church organized a vigil to honor the memory of lynchings’ victims.
- Scholars studied the patterns and motivations behind lynchings’ occurrences.
- The artwork portrayed the emotional impact of lynchings’ tragedy.
- The community worked together to prevent future lynchings’.
- The books documented the stories of lynchings’ survivors and their families.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:53 am