Meaning: cube, mass
Singular and Plural of Loaf
Loaf as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I bought a fresh loaf of bread from the bakery.
- She baked a delicious loaf of banana bread.
- The recipe requires one loaf of yeast bread.
- I sliced a thick loaf of homemade sourdough.
- The baker prepares a new loaf of rye bread every morning.
- The supermarket sells a variety of artisan loaves.
- The sandwich shop uses a small loaf for their subs.
- The recipe calls for a whole-grain loaf of bread.
- The bakery’s signature dish is their walnut loaf.
- The smell of freshly baked loaf filled the kitchen.
Loaf as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We bought several loaves of bread for the picnic.
- They sell different types of loaves at the bakery.
- The sandwich shop offers a variety of loaves for their sandwiches.
- They ordered a dozen loaves of garlic bread for the party.
- The bakery displayed various loaves of artisan bread.
- The supermarket had a sale on whole wheat loaves.
- The recipe requires two sliced loaves of French bread.
- They bought multiple loaves of baguette for the dinner.
- The bakery specializes in traditional European loaves.
- The bread aisle had different brands and sizes of loaves.
Singular Possessive of Loaf
The singular possessive form of “Loaf” is “Loaf’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Loaf:
- The aroma of freshly baked bread filled Loaf’s bakery.
- I couldn’t resist the temptation of Loaf’s warm, crusty loaf.
- The secret to the recipe lies in Loaf’s careful measurements.
- Everyone raved about Loaf’s homemade sourdough bread.
- Loaf’s craftsmanship and attention to detail were commendable.
- The baker’s pride was evident in Loaf’s beautifully shaped loaf.
- The bakery’s success hinged on Loaf’s signature loaf.
- Loaf’s bread became a staple in many households.
- The customer’s satisfaction was guaranteed with Loaf’s high-quality products.
- The bread’s texture and flavor were perfected in Loaf’s bakery.
Plural Possessive of Loaf
The plural possessive form of “Loaf” is “Loaves'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Loaf:
- The bakery offered a variety of Loaves’ freshly baked bread.
- Loaves’ assortment of bread delighted customers.
- The aroma of Loaves’ bread wafted through the neighborhood.
- The bakers worked tirelessly to meet Loaves’ high demand.
- The customers’ favorite was Loaves’ whole wheat loaf.
- Loaves’ different bread types catered to various preferences.
- The baker’s expertise was evident in Loaves’ perfectly baked loaves.
- The display showcased Loaves’ artisanal bread selection.
- The bread’s quality was unmatched among Loaves’ competitors.
- The bakery’s success relied on Loaves’ reputation for delicious bread.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:38 am