Meaning: noon snacks
Singular and Plural of Lunch
Lunch as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I brought a sandwich for my lunch.
- She packed a healthy salad for her lunch.
- The office cafeteria offers a daily lunch special.
- The students gathered in the cafeteria for lunch.
- He heated up leftovers for his quick lunch.
- The restaurant served a delicious three-course lunch.
- She skipped lunch to finish her work on time.
- The bagged lunch included a sandwich and a fruit.
- He ordered a burger and fries for his lunch.
- The team met over a working lunch to discuss the project.
Lunch as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They packed their own lunches for the school trip.
- The office employees brought their own lunches to work.
- The school cafeteria offered a variety of hot and cold lunches.
- The picnic basket was filled with delicious homemade lunches.
- The students enjoyed their packed lunches in the park.
- The restaurant catered to large groups with pre-ordered lunches.
- The food truck served gourmet-style boxed lunches.
- The company provided free lunches for its employees.
- The catering service delivered the ordered lunches on time.
- The conference attendees had buffet-style lunches.
Singular Possessive of Lunch
The singular possessive form of “Lunch” is “Lunch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lunch:
- I ate Lunch’s leftovers from yesterday.
- Please don’t touch Lunch’s sandwich in the fridge.
- Lunch’s menu includes a variety of salads and sandwiches.
- Can I have a bite of Lunch’s dessert?
- Don’t forget to pack Lunch’s water bottle.
- I enjoyed Lunch’s special of the day.
- Sarah asked for Lunch’s recipe for the delicious pasta.
- Lunch’s plate was filled with colorful vegetables.
- We met at Lunch’s favorite restaurant.
- John took a picture of Lunch’s beautifully arranged plate.
Plural Possessive of Lunch
The plural possessive form of “Lunch” is “Lunches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lunch:
- The students’ lunches’ aroma filled the cafeteria.
- We packed our lunches’ snacks in separate bags.
- The employees’ lunches’ duration was reduced to 30 minutes.
- Lunches’ prices increased by 10% this week.
- Can I have a taste of my friends’ lunches’ desserts?
- The office fridge was filled with the employees’ lunches’ containers.
- The children eagerly opened their lunches’ surprise treats.
- The picnic tables were filled with the families’ lunches’ picnic baskets.
- The students’ lunches’ nutritional value was assessed by the school.
- Lunches’ portion sizes were adjusted to meet dietary guidelines.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:53 am