Phd Plural, What is the Plural of Phd?
Meaning: Doctor of Philosophy
Singular and Plural of Phd
PhD as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She earned her PhD in neuroscience from a prestigious university.
- The professor holds a PhD in economics and teaches at the university.
- He is currently pursuing a PhD in computer science.
- The researcher published several papers during his PhD program.
- She defended her dissertation and was awarded a PhD degree.
- The PhD candidate presented their research findings at an international conference.
- The university offers funding opportunities for students pursuing a PhD.
- The PhD program requires students to complete a comprehensive exam.
- The graduate school provides resources and support for PhD students.
- He plans to specialize in environmental science for his PhD.
PhD as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The conference attracted scholars and researchers with various PhDs.
- They formed a panel of experts, each with multiple PhDs.
- The institution is renowned for its faculty members with multiple PhDs.
- The research team consisted of individuals with diverse backgrounds and PhDs.
- The scientific community recognized their groundbreaking discoveries and awarded them honorary PhDs.
- The university hosted a symposium featuring presentations from leading experts with multiple PhDs.
- The bookshelf was filled with textbooks and reference materials written by authors with numerous PhDs.
- The team of consultants provided expertise in different fields, backed by their respective PhDs.
- The job fair attracted companies seeking candidates with advanced degrees, such as PhDs.
- The organization aims to promote collaboration among professionals with various PhDs.
Singular Possessive of Phd
The singular possessive form of “Phd” is “Phd’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Phd:
- I admire Phd’s dedication to research.
- The findings were published in Phd’s latest paper.
- Phd’s expertise is highly sought after.
- We attended a conference hosted by Phd’s department.
- The grant was awarded to Phd’s project.
- The research was conducted under Phd’s supervision.
- Phd’s thesis was groundbreaking in the field.
- The committee praised Phd’s innovative approach.
- I discussed the topic with Phd’s colleague.
- The professor emphasized the importance of Phd’s contributions.
Plural Possessive of Phd
The plural possessive form of “Phd” is “Phds'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Phd:
- The collaboration involved multiple Phds’ expertise.
- We attended a panel discussion with various Phds’ perspectives.
- The conference featured renowned Phds’ research.
- The professors reviewed each other’s Phds’ work.
- The department celebrated the achievements of its Phds’.
- The funding supported several Phds’ projects.
- The conference showcased the diversity of Phds’ research.
- The award recognized the outstanding contributions of the Phds’.
- The research team comprised several Phds’ and postdocs.
- The book included insights from multiple Phds’ studies.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 06:45 am