Meaning: the posture adopted by a person who is lying down.
Plural of Decubitus
Synonyms of Decubitus
Decubitus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The patient developed a decubitus sore from prolonged immobility.
- The nurse assessed the size of the decubitus
- The doctor ordered a dressing change for the decubitus
- She experienced pain and discomfort from the decubitus
- The caregiver carefully cleaned the patient’s decubitus
- The medical staff used a special mattress to prevent decubitus
- The nurse applied a topical ointment to the decubitus
- The patient’s decubitus condition required frequent repositioning.
- The doctor recommended regular turning to prevent decubitus
- The nurse documented the progress of the decubitus
Decubitus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The patient had multiple decubitus sores on their back.
- The nurse treated the patient’s severe decubitus
- The doctor prescribed antibiotics for the infected decubitus
- The caregiver monitored the healing process of the patient’s decubitus
- The medical team assessed the severity of the decubitus
- The nurse changed the dressings on the patient’s numerous decubitus
- The patient required specialized care for their extensive decubitus
- The doctor recommended surgical debridement for the advanced decubitus
- The nurse used a pressure-relieving mattress to prevent new decubitus
- The healthcare provider educated the family on preventing decubitus
Singular Possessive of Decubitus
The singular possessive form of “Decubitus” is “Decubitus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Decubitus:
- The treatment for Decubitus’s severity depends on various factors.
- Decubitus’s prevention is crucial for bedridden patients.
- The nurse carefully examined Decubitus’s wound.
- The doctor explained the treatment plan for Decubitus’s healing.
- I read an article about Decubitus’s causes and symptoms.
- The patient’s family was concerned about Decubitus’s progression.
- The therapist recommended exercises for Decubitus’s relief.
- We discussed Decubitus’s management during the meeting.
- The nurse applied ointment to Decubitus’s sore.
- The caregiver monitored Decubitus’s condition closely.
Plural Possessive of Decubitus
The plural possessive form of “Decubitus” is “Decubitus'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Decubitus:
- The hospital implemented measures to prevent Decubitus’ development.
- The nurses assessed all patients’ Decubitus’ risk.
- The medical staff was trained in handling Decubitus’ cases.
- The caregiver’s guide provided tips for managing Decubitus’.
- The doctor explained the importance of treating Decubitus’ promptly.
- We discussed the best practices for preventing Decubitus’.
- The patient’s family was worried about Decubitus’ complications.
- The study focused on Decubitus’ impact on quality of life.
- The therapist recommended exercises for preventing Decubitus’.
- The nurses attended a workshop on Decubitus’ care.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:18 pm