Meaning: an amber-coloured, protein-rich liquid
Singular and Plural of Serum
Serum as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor applied the serum to the patient’s wound.
- The anti-aging serum promises to reduce wrinkles.
- She used a hydrating serum to improve her skin’s texture.
- The serum quickly absorbed into the skin.
- The dermatologist recommended a vitamin C serum.
- The beauty blogger reviewed the new hair growth serum.
- The skincare routine includes a brightening serum.
- The serum provides intense moisture to dry skin.
- The cosmetologist applied the nourishing serum during the facial.
- The anti-inflammatory serum soothes sensitive skin.
Serum as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She has collected various face serums over the years.
- The beauty store offers a wide range of skincare serums.
- The esthetician recommended trying different serums for specific concerns.
- They compared the benefits of different anti-aging serums.
- The brand specializes in organic and natural serums.
- The magazine published an article about the best-selling serums.
- The online reviews praised the effectiveness of the acne-fighting serums.
- They discussed the pros and cons of different vitamin C serums.
- The skincare expert emphasized the importance of using serums.
- The beauty industry constantly introduces new innovative serums.
Singular Possessive of Serum
The singular possessive form of “Serum” is “Serum’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Serum:
- I borrowed Serum’s brush for my hair.
- The doctor used Serum’s findings to diagnose the patient.
- Serum’s effectiveness in treating acne is well-known.
- My friend borrowed Serum’s car for the weekend.
- The scientist analyzed Serum’s composition in the lab.
- Serum’s price has increased since its release.
- The company invested in Serum’s production facility.
- Serum’s popularity among skincare enthusiasts is growing.
- I read an article about Serum’s benefits for the skin.
- The researchers conducted a study on Serum’s effects on aging.
Plural Possessive of Serum
The plural possessive form of “Serum” is “Sera’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Serum:
- The clinic ordered some of Sera’s new vaccines.
- Sera’s effects on different skin types vary.
- The company expanded Sera’s distribution network.
- The doctors discussed the benefits of Sera’s usage.
- The research team analyzed the data from Sera’s experiments.
- Sera’s ingredients are carefully selected for quality.
- I’ve heard great things about Sera’s anti-aging properties.
- The company developed a range of products using Sera’s technology.
- Sera’s production increased to meet the demand.
- The scientists presented their findings on Sera’s efficacy.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 04:45 pm