Meaning: a Chevrolet car.
Plural of CHEVY
Synonyms of CHEVY
Chevy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I saw a Chevy parked on the street.
- The Chevy drove past me at high speed.
- He bought a new Chevy for his birthday.
- The shiny red Chevy caught everyone’s attention.
- I’m thinking of getting a Chevy for myself.
- The sleek design of the Chevy impressed the customers.
- The blue Chevy stood out among the other cars.
- She posed next to the classic Chevy for a photo.
- The driver of the Chevy waved at us as he passed by.
- The engine of the old Chevy purred like a cat.
Chevy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The dealership had several used Chevys for sale.
- They own a fleet of shiny new Chevys.
- The parking lot was full of colorful Chevys.
- We admired the collection of vintage Chevys.
- The mechanic specializes in repairing old Chevys.
- They won the race with their powerful Chevys.
- The car show featured a variety of custom-made Chevys.
- The rally was attended by hundreds of Chevys.
- The race track was filled with roaring Chevys.
- The team proudly displayed their championship-winning Chevys.
Singular Possessive of Chevy
The singular possessive form of “Chevy” is “Chevy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Chevy:
- Chevy’s engine purred as it started.
- I love the sound of Chevy’s horn.
- The mechanic inspected Chevy’s brakes.
- Chevy’s speed impressed everyone on the road.
- We washed and waxed Chevy’s exterior.
- Chevy’s interior features modern technology.
- Chevy’s headlights illuminated the dark road.
- The key unlocked Chevy’s doors.
- The salesman boasted about Chevy’s fuel efficiency.
- Chevy’s design caught the attention of car enthusiasts.
Plural Possessive of Chevy
The plural possessive form of “Chevy” is “Chevies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Chevy:
- The dealership showcased various models of Chevies’.
- The collectors admired the vintage Chevies’.
- Chevies’ colors range from classic to vibrant.
- The owners proudly displayed their Chevies’ at the car show.
- The mechanic serviced multiple Chevies’ in a day.
- Chevies’ engines provided impressive horsepower.
- The parking lot was filled with shiny Chevies’.
- The commercials highlighted the features of the latest Chevies’.
- The enthusiasts discussed the performance of different Chevies’.
- The racing team sponsored by Chevies’ won the championship.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:44 pm