Meaning: each of a pair of organs in the abdominal cavity of mammals.
Plural of Kidney
Kidney as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the patient’s left kidney for any abnormalities.
- She experienced severe pain in her right kidney.
- The surgeon successfully removed the cancerous kidney.
- The kidney plays a vital role in filtering waste from the body.
- He underwent a transplant to replace his damaged kidney.
- The doctor recommended a healthy diet to maintain good kidney
- Drinking plenty of water helps flush toxins out of the kidney.
- The kidney donation saved the recipient’s life.
- The patient underwent dialysis to support failing kidney
- The nurse monitored the patient’s kidney function through regular tests.
Kidney as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The surgeon removed both of his diseased kidneys.
- She has been studying the anatomy of human kidneys.
- The patient required a transplant due to the failure of both kidneys.
- The researchers conducted experiments on laboratory mice kidneys.
- The medical team analyzed the function of the patients’ kidneys.
- The patients with chronic kidney disease need regular monitoring of their kidneys.
- They discovered a new treatment for diseases affecting the kidneys.
- The study focused on the effects of certain medications on the kidneys.
- The doctor ordered an ultrasound to check the condition of her kidneys.
- The dialysis machine mimics the function of healthy kidneys.
Singular Possessive of Kidney
The singular possessive form of “Kidney” is “Kidney’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Kidney:
- The kidney’s function is vital for health.
- We learned about the kidney’s role in filtration.
- The kidney’s structure amazed us.
- The kidney’s size varied among individuals.
- I studied the kidney’s microscopic units.
- The kidney’s nephrons perform complex tasks.
- We marveled at the kidney’s ability to regulate.
- The kidney’s health affects overall well-being.
- The kidney’s location lies in the lower back.
- The kidney’s blood vessels supply nutrients.
Plural Possessive of Kidney
The plural possessive form of “Kidney” is “Kidneys'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Kidney:
- The kidneys’ functions are vital for health.
- We learned about the kidneys’ roles in filtration.
- The kidneys’ structures amazed us.
- The kidneys’ sizes varied among individuals.
- I studied the kidneys’ microscopic units.
- The kidneys’ nephrons perform complex tasks.
- We marveled at the kidneys’ ability to regulate.
- The kidneys’ health affects overall well-being.
- The kidneys’ locations lie in the lower back.
- The kidneys’ blood vessels supply nutrients.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:29 pm