Meaning of Graffiti
writing or drawings scribbled, scratched.
Singular and Plural of Graffiti
Graffiti as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The colorful graffiti added vibrancy to the city streets.
- Some consider graffiti as a form of artistic expression.
- The artist created a thought-provoking graffiti
- The city authorities are working to prevent illegal graffiti.
- Graffiti can be found in unexpected places around the city.
- The local community organized a graffiti festival to celebrate street art.
- Graffiti can reflect social and political messages.
- Removing unauthorized graffiti requires specialized cleaning techniques.
- The artist’s signature can often be seen in their graffiti.
- Appreciating the beauty of graffiti requires an open mind.
Graffiti as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The walls were covered in colorful graffiti.
- The authorities worked to clean up the unauthorized graffiti.
- Graffitis in public spaces can spark discussions about art.
- The city implemented stricter policies to deter illegal graffitis.
- Some neighborhoods embrace and support creative graffiti
- Graffitis are often seen as a form of urban art.
- Artists from around the world contributed to the collection of graffitis.
- The city commissioned local artists to create legal graffitis.
- Tourists often take pictures of the unique graffitis they encounter.
- The evolution of graffitis reflects changing cultural and social norms.
Singular Possessive of Graffiti
The singular possessive form of “Graffiti” is “Graffiti’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Graffiti:
- The artist expressed creativity through Graffiti’s colors and forms.
- Graffiti’s messages provoke thought and discussion.
- The curator displayed Graffiti’s masterpiece in the gallery.
- We appreciated the skill and technique in Graffiti’s details.
- The urban landscape is enriched by Graffiti’s presence.
- Graffiti’s social commentary challenges norms and perceptions.
- The preservationist advocated for protecting Graffiti’s cultural significance.
- The photographer captured the essence of Graffiti’s vibrant expression.
- We marveled at Graffiti’s ability to transform public spaces.
- Graffiti’s artistry can be controversial but captivating.
Plural Possessive of Graffiti
The plural possessive form of “Graffiti” is “Graffiti’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Graffiti:
- The city council debated the legality of multiple Graffiti’s locations.
- The historians documented the evolution of different Graffiti’s styles.
- The gallery displayed various Graffiti’s artists’ works.
- We admired the diversity of messages in the neighborhood Graffiti’s.
- The preservationists aimed to protect the historical Graffiti’s pieces.
- The tour guide highlighted the significance of different Graffiti’s murals.
- The photographers captured the essence of street Graffiti’s scenes.
- We appreciated the skill and precision of the Graffiti’s creators.
- The social media influencers documented their favorite Graffiti’s pieces.
- The art collectors sought to acquire notable Graffiti’s artworks.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 01:53 pm