Meaning: a person regarded as cowardly
Plural of Sissy
Synonyms of Sissy
Sissy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She’s known as a bit of a sissy among her friends.
- He teased his brother for being a sissy.
- Don’t be such a sissy—take a risk!
- The little boy was scared and acted like a sissy.
- She refuses to participate, calling it a sissy
- He didn’t want to be seen as a sissy by his peers.
- The tough guy secretly had a sissy
- She laughed off the insult, not bothered by being called a sissy.
- He proved that real strength doesn’t make you a sissy.
- The movie challenged traditional notions of what it means to be a sissy.
Sissy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The bullies targeted the group of sissies.
- The boys called each other sissies in jest.
- They formed a support group for LGBTQ+ sissies.
- The playground was filled with taunts of “You’re all sissies!”
- The girls laughed at the boys and called them sissies.
- The film celebrated the strength and resilience of sissies.
- The team of misfits embraced their label as sissies.
- The campaign aimed to combat the stigma against sissies.
- The kids refused to let the bullies define them as sissies.
- The play challenged societal stereotypes about sissies.
Singular Possessive of Sissy
The singular possessive form of “Sissy” is “Sissy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Sissy:
- Sissy’s dress was beautifully adorned with lace.
- I borrowed Sissy’s necklace for the occasion.
- The hairdresser styled Sissy’s hair into an elegant updo.
- Sissy’s voice captivated the audience.
- We admired Sissy’s graceful dance moves.
- Sissy’s artwork won the first prize.
- Sissy’s laughter echoed in the room.
- The picture frame displayed Sissy’s portrait.
- Sissy’s kindness touched everyone’s heart.
- The note was written in Sissy’s handwriting.
Plural Possessive of Sissy
The plural possessive form of “Sissy” is “Sissies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Sissy:
- The dance studio showcased the talent of the young sissies’.
- The costumes were custom-made for the little sissies’.
- Sissies’ movements were synchronized and graceful.
- The competition celebrated the skills of the talented sissies’.
- The teacher encouraged the sissies’ to express themselves through art.
- The audience applauded the performance of the enthusiastic sissies’.
- The stage was filled with vibrant colors as the sissies’ danced.
- The parents supported the dreams of their aspiring sissies’.
- The recital showcased the progress of the dedicated sissies’.
- The instructor praised the dedication of the committed sissies’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:45 pm