Meaning: the outer layer of the cerebrum (the cerebral cost).
Plural of COST
- price tag
Cost as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The cost of living in the city was high.
- The company calculated the production cost of the new product.
- The project manager estimated the cost of completing the construction.
- The customer was concerned about the cost of the service.
- The accountant analyzed the financial cost of the business operation.
- The doctor explained the potential health cost of a sedentary lifestyle.
- The salesperson discussed the cost of the product with the customer.
- The government implemented measures to reduce the cost of healthcare.
- The homeowner considered the long-term maintenance cost of the property.
- The traveler compared the cost of different transportation options.
Cost as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The costs of running a business include salaries, rent, and utilities.
- The company analyzed the fixed and variable costs to determine profitability.
- The budget accounted for all project-related costs.
- The government assessed the social costs of implementing new policies.
- The financial report outlined the operating costs of the company.
- The manager requested a breakdown of the production costs.
- The consultant provided an estimate of the potential costs and benefits.
- The company aimed to reduce overhead costs to improve efficiency.
- The investors evaluated the potential risks and costs before making a decision.
- The economic study analyzed the environmental costs of industrial pollution.
Singular Possessive of Cost
The singular possessive form of “Cost” is “Cost’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cost:
- We need to analyze the project’s Cost’s breakdown.
- Cost’s impact on profitability should be assessed.
- The report highlights the client’s Cost’s expectations.
- Cost’s estimation requires careful consideration of all factors.
- The team assessed the risks associated with Cost’s fluctuation.
- We should minimize the project’s Cost’s without compromising quality.
- Cost’s reduction should be a priority for the company.
- We need to justify the client’s Cost’s components.
- Cost’s allocation should be based on project priorities.
- The management team discussed the project’s Cost’s implications.
Plural Possessive of Cost
The plural possessive form of “Cost” is “Costs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cost:
- We need to consider all the projects’ Costs’ before making a decision.
- Costs’ impact on the budget needs to be evaluated.
- The team analyzed the clients’ Costs’ expectations.
- We should identify the factors driving Costs’ increase.
- Costs’ allocation should be optimized for maximum efficiency.
- The report highlights the projects’ Costs’ breakdown.
- We must monitor the market for any changes affecting Costs’.
- Costs’ reduction requires careful planning and execution.
- The company aims to control the projects’ Costs’ effectively.
- We need to justify the clients’ Costs’ components to gain approval.