Meaning: use or expend carelessly
Plural of Watch
Watch as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He checked the time on his wrist watch.
- The luxury watch gleamed on her wrist.
- The antique watch was a family heirloom.
- The diver’s waterproof watch survived underwater adventures.
- The watch ticked rhythmically on the nightstand.
- The brand-new watch was a birthday gift.
- The designer watch caught the attention of fashion enthusiasts.
- The smart watch tracked his heart rate and steps.
- The sports watch had a built-in stopwatch feature.
- The watch face displayed both analog and digital time.
Watch as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The display case showcased a collection of vintage watches.
- The collector owned dozens of valuable antique watches.
- The jewelry store offered a wide selection of high-end watches.
- The auction featured rare and limited-edition watches.
- The watchmaker meticulously crafted each of the handmade watches.
- The watch enthusiasts gathered to discuss their favorite watches.
- The company released a new line of stylish watches.
- The watch connoisseur appreciated the intricate mechanisms of mechanical watches.
- The luxury brand’s watches were renowned for their precision.
- The watch collector carefully maintained and serviced his valuable watches.
Singular Possessive of Watch
The singular possessive form of “Watch” is “Watch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Watch:
- The watch’s hands indicated the time accurately.
- The elegance of the watch’s design attracted attention.
- The strap of the watch’s bracelet was made of leather.
- Be careful not to scratch the surface of the watch’s glass.
- The ticking sound of the watch’s mechanism was soothing.
- The watch’s battery needed replacement.
- The weight of the watch’s dial was noticeable.
- The brand name was engraved on the watch’s back.
- The watch’s functionality included a stopwatch feature.
- The price of the luxury watch’s was exorbitant.
Plural Possessive of Watch
The plural possessive form of “Watch” is “Watches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Watch:
- The watches’ styles varied from classic to modern.
- The dials of the watches’ were different colors.
- The straps of the watches’ bracelets were adjustable.
- Be cautious with the delicate mechanisms in the watches’.
- The ticking sounds of the synchronized watches’ were mesmerizing.
- The watches’ batteries needed to be replaced simultaneously.
- The weight of the watches’ cases was substantial.
- The brands’ logos were imprinted on the watches’ backs.
- The watches’ functionalities included chronograph features.
- The prices of the luxury watches’ varied based on the brand.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:18 pm