Singular and Plural of Mafia
Mafia as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mafia operates in secrecy.
- He was involved with the mafia.
- The police were investigating the mafia.
- The mafia boss controlled the criminal organization.
- The protagonist infiltrated the mafia to gather evidence.
- The mafia had a stronghold in the city.
- The mafia operated various illegal businesses.
- He was known to have connections with the mafia.
- The mafia was involved in drug trafficking.
- The undercover agent was targeted by the mafia.
Mafia as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mafias fought for control of the territory.
- The police were cracking down on multiple mafias.
- The rival mafias engaged in a violent conflict.
- The authorities were investigating several mafias simultaneously.
- The mafias operated across international borders.
- The government implemented measures to dismantle the mafias.
- The infiltration operation targeted different mafias.
- The mafias were known for their organized crime activities.
- The communities lived in fear of the rival mafias.
- The collaboration between law enforcement agencies led to the dismantling of multiple mafias.
Singular Possessive of Mafia
The singular possessive form of “Mafia” is “Mafia’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mafia:
- Mafia’s influence extended to various industries.
- The operation was under Mafia’s control.
- Mafia’s power was unmatched in the city.
- The money laundering scheme was linked to Mafia’s organization.
- The informant feared Mafia’s retribution.
- The detective was determined to bring down Mafia’s empire.
- The mansion served as Mafia’s headquarters.
- Mafia’s operations were concealed behind legitimate businesses.
- The police intercepted Mafia’s shipment of illegal drugs.
- The book revealed the secrets of Mafia’s inner workings.
Plural Possessive of Mafia
The plural possessive form of “Mafia” is “Mafias'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mafia:
- The rival mafias’ territories overlapped in the city.
- The journalist exposed the mafias’ corrupt connections.
- The alliances between the mafias’ were constantly shifting.
- The law enforcement agencies targeted the mafias’ operations.
- The evidence pointed to the mafias’ involvement in the heist.
- The city was plagued by the violence caused by the mafias’ conflicts.
- The families affected by the mafias’ activities sought justice.
- The court sentenced the members of the mafias’ to lengthy prison terms.
- The informants provided crucial information about the mafias’ operations.
- The undercover agent infiltrated one of the mafias’ inner circles.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:09 pm