Meaning: use or expend carelessly
Plural of Waste
Waste as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The overflowing garbage can produced a foul waste
- She disposed of the waste in the appropriate recycling bin.
- The factory released toxic waste into the river.
- The hazardous waste required special handling and disposal.
- The compost bin collected organic waste for gardening purposes.
- The environmentalist advocated for reducing plastic waste.
- The landfill site was filled with tons of accumulated waste.
- The government implemented policies to manage electronic waste.
- The sewage treatment plant processed human waste
- The city aimed to minimize food waste through education campaigns.
Waste as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The recycling program encouraged residents to sort their wastes.
- The construction site generated large amounts of building wastes.
- The landfill was filled with various types of household wastes.
- The waste management company collected and processed industrial wastes.
- The campaign aimed to raise awareness about plastic wastes.
- The recycling facility sorted and separated different types of wastes.
- The wastes from the factory were treated before disposal.
- The composting initiative aimed to reduce organic wastes sent to the landfill.
- The city implemented strict regulations to control hazardous wastes.
- The recycling bins were labeled for different types of recyclable wastes.
Singular Possessive of Waste
The singular possessive form of “Waste” is “Waste’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Waste:
- Dispose of the waste’s harmful materials properly.
- The waste’s odor was overpowering.
- The impact of the waste’s pollution was evident.
- Be mindful of the waste’s potential hazards.
- The waste’s disposal required special precautions.
- The waste’s composition affected its recyclability.
- The waste’s management needed improvement.
- The consequences of the waste’s mismanagement were severe.
- The waste’s classification determined its treatment.
- The waste’s accumulation posed a threat to the environment.
Plural Possessive of Waste
The plural possessive form of “Waste” is “Wastes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Waste:
- Properly segregate the different wastes’ categories.
- The smell of the decomposing wastes’ was unbearable.
- The effects of the wastes’ contamination were widespread.
- Be cautious of the potential dangers in the wastes’ disposal.
- The treatment of hazardous wastes’ required expertise.
- The impact of industrial wastes’ was alarming.
- The mismanagement of the wastes’ led to environmental problems.
- The consequences of the improper handling of wastes’ were evident.
- The recycling of different wastes’ required separate processes.
- The accumulation of toxic wastes’ threatened public health.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:17 pm