Meaning of Cannula is
a thin medical tube inserted into a vein or body cavity to administer medication, drain off fluid.
Singular and Plural of Cannula
Cannula as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The cannula was inserted into the patient’s vein.
- The surgeon carefully guided the cannula into the artery.
- The nurse replaced the old cannula with a new one.
- The cannula allowed the medication to be delivered intravenously.
- The doctor removed the cannula after the procedure.
- The patient felt a slight prick as the cannula was inserted.
- The cannula was connected to an IV drip.
- The small cannula ensured a precise delivery of the medication.
- The cannula was secured in place with adhesive tape.
- The nurse disposed of the used cannula in the sharps container.
Cannula as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The surgeon needed several cannulas for the operation.
- The nurse prepared multiple cannulas for the patients.
- The cannulas were sterilized before use.
- The doctor instructed the nurse to insert two cannulas.
- The package contained a set of disposable cannulas.
- The technician checked the integrity of the cannulas.
- The operating room had a supply of different-sized cannulas.
- The nurse disposed of the used cannulas safely.
- The surgeon requested additional cannulas during the surgery.
- The pharmacy stocked various types of cannulas.
Singular Possessive of Cannula:
The singular possessive form of “Cannula” is “Cannula’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cannula:
- The cannula’s needle was sharp and thin.
- The doctor inserted the cannula’s tube into the vein.
- The nurse removed the cannula’s protective cap.
- The patient’s blood flowed through the cannula’s tube.
- The surgeon held the cannula’s handle with care.
- The cannula’s tip was sterilized before use.
- The fluid dripped through the cannula’s opening.
- The nurse adjusted the position of the cannula’s tube.
- The patient felt a slight prick from the cannula’s needle.
- The cannula’s flexibility allowed for easy movement.
Plural Possessive of Cannula:
The plural possessive form of “Cannula” is “Cannulas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cannula:
- The nurse disposed of the used cannulas’ needles.
- The surgeon connected the patients’ cannulas’ tubes.
- The cannulas’ tips were covered with sterile caps.
- The patients’ blood samples were collected through the cannulas’ tubes.
- The medical team sterilized the cannulas’ handles.
- The cannulas’ openings were carefully cleaned.
- The nurses removed the patients’ cannulas’ adhesive tape.
- The doctor assessed the positions of the cannulas’ tubes.
- The patients’ comfort depended on the cannulas’ insertion.
- The cannulas’ flexibility allowed for smooth movement.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:16 am