Meaning: a tapering orange-colored root eaten as a vegetable.
Plural of Carrot
Synonyms of Carrot
Carrot as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I ate a carrot for lunch today.
- The rabbit nibbled on the carrot.
- Can you peel the carrot for the salad?
- She planted a single carrot in the garden.
- The orange carrot was fresh and crunchy.
- I need to buy a bunch of carrot for the stew.
- The chef grated the carrot for the coleslaw.
- He sliced the carrot into thin strips.
- The farmer pulled a large carrot from the ground.
- The grocery store sells organic carrot.
Carrot as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She bought a bag of carrots from the market.
- The recipe calls for three diced carrots.
- I harvested the ripe carrots from my backyard.
- The rabbits ate all the planted carrots.
- The fresh organic carrots were on sale.
- We need to peel and chop the carrots.
- The soup is made with chopped carrots.
- The stew was packed with diced carrots.
- I prefer roasted carrots with my meal.
- The juicer makes delicious carrot juice from fresh carrots.
Singular Possessive of Carrot
The singular possessive form of “Carrot” is “Carrot’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Carrot:
- The rabbit enjoyed chewing on the carrot’s crunchy texture.
- The chef used the carrot’s fresh flavor in the salad.
- The garden displayed the carrot’s vibrant orange color.
- The nutritionist praised the carrot’s high vitamin content.
- The juicer extracted the carrot’s nutritious juice.
- The recipe called for the carrot’s finely grated pieces.
- The farmer harvested the carrot’s long and slender shape.
- The market sold the carrot’s organic variety at a higher price.
- The child eagerly bit into the carrot’s sweet taste.
- The blender transformed the carrot’s raw form into a smooth puree.
Plural Possessive of Carrot
The plural possessive form of “Carrot” is “Carrots'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Carrot:
- The recipe required two cups of carrots’ shredded pieces.
- The gardeners watered the carrots’ rows daily for optimal growth.
- The rabbits nibbled on the carrots’ leafy tops.
- The market displayed various sizes of the carrots’ bundles.
- The soup recipe called for the carrots’ diced chunks.
- The chef used the carrots’ natural sweetness to balance the dish.
- The health-conscious individuals incorporated the carrots’ fiber-rich benefits into their diet.
- The juicer extracted the juice from the carrots’ vibrant flesh.
- The farmer harvested the carrots’ crisp texture and earthy flavor.
- The supermarket offered a discount on the carrots’ bulk purchases.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 04:28 pm