Meaning: a vast, flat, treeless Arctic region of Europe
Singular and Plural of Tundra
Tundra as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Arctic tundra is a harsh environment.
- The vast tundra landscape is barren and frozen.
- Polar bears roam the snowy tundra.
- The tundra region experiences extremely cold temperatures.
- The tundra ecosystem is home to unique wildlife.
- He embarked on a photography expedition in the Arctic tundra.
- The flora in the tundra consists of hardy plants.
- The scientists conducted research in the Alaskan tundra.
- The tundra stretches as far as the eye can see.
- The indigenous people have adapted to life in the tundra.
Tundra as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The explorers trekked across vast expanses of frozen tundras.
- The documentary showcased the diverse wildlife of the Arctic tundras.
- The birds migrate to warmer regions from the icy tundras.
- The researchers studied the migratory patterns of caribou in the tundras.
- The flora in the Alaskan tundras blooms during the short summer.
- The harsh conditions in the tundras limit vegetation growth.
- The tundras are characterized by permafrost and low temperatures.
- The indigenous cultures have rich traditions rooted in the tundras.
- The melting ice in the Arctic tundras is a concern for climate change.
- The harsh winters in the tundras pose challenges for wildlife survival.
Singular Possessive of Tundra
The singular possessive form of “Tundra” is “Tundra’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tundra:
- The harsh conditions of the tundra’s environment posed challenges for survival.
- I marveled at the beauty of the tundra’s vast, open landscapes.
- The tundra’s cold climate shaped the adaptations of its plant and animal life.
- The conservation efforts aimed to protect the tundra’s fragile ecosystem.
- We analyzed the tundra’s permafrost and its impact on soil composition.
- The researchers studied the migration patterns of tundra’s wildlife species.
- The tundra’s vegetation consisted mainly of low-growing shrubs and lichens.
- The tundra’s wildlife population faced challenges during the harsh winters.
- The team evaluated the effects of climate change on the tundra’s biodiversity.
- We observed the tundra’s unique adaptations to the extreme cold.
Plural Possessive of Tundra
The plural possessive form of “Tundra” is “Tundras'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tundra:
- The conservation efforts aimed to protect multiple tundras’ fragile ecosystems.
- We compared the biodiversity levels among various tundras’.
- The researchers analyzed the adaptations of different tundras’ flora and fauna.
- The tundras’ geographical locations determined their climate variations.
- The unique characteristics of different tundras’ fascinated scientists.
- We studied the impact of climate change on various tundras’.
- The team evaluated the migratory routes of different tundras’ wildlife.
- The tundras’ ecological processes played a vital role in global carbon cycling.
- The tundras’ landscapes provided breeding grounds for migratory birds.
- We observed variations in the flora and fauna compositions among different tundras’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:51 pm