Meaning of Apex
The meaning of Apex is the top or highest part of something, especially one forming a point.
Singular and Plural of Apex
The plural of Apex is Apexes.
Apex as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The apex of the mountain was covered in snow.
- The climber reached the apex of his career.
- The bird soared to the apex of the sky.
- The CEO stands at the apex of the company.
- The pyramid’s apex pointed towards the heavens.
- She reached the apex of her artistic achievement.
- The apex of the roller coaster provided an exhilarating drop.
- The dancer leaped to the apex of his jump.
- The athlete’s performance reached its apex at the Olympics.
- The rocket soared to the apex of the atmosphere.
Apex as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mountain climbers conquered several challenging apexes.
- The birds circled above, reaching higher apexes.
- The CEO’s decision affected the company’s multiple apexes.
- The pyramid’s multiple apexes were aligned perfectly.
- The team aimed to reach new apexes of success.
- The dancers leaped to different apexes during the performance.
- The roller coaster had twists and turns with multiple apexes.
- The athletes strived to surpass their previous apexes.
- The rockets launched simultaneously, reaching different apexes.
- The climbers faced challenges at various apexes of the mountain.
Singular Possessive of Apex
The singular possessive form of “Apex” is “Apex’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Apex:
- The mountaineer reached the Apex’s breathtaking summit.
- The athlete celebrated the Apex’s victorious finish line.
- The CEO presided over the Apex’s decision-making process.
- The entrepreneur aimed for the Apex’s highest level of success.
- The artist aspired to reach the Apex’s peak of creativity.
- The architect designed a skyscraper that reached the Apex’s height limit.
- The climber conquered the Apex’s challenging rock face.
- The pilot soared to the Apex’s highest altitude.
- The mathematician discovered a groundbreaking theorem at the Apex’s forefront.
- The researcher’s work contributed to the Apex’s scientific advancements.
Plural Possessive of Apex
The plural possessive form of “Apex” is “Apexes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Apex:
- The competition showcased multiple winners at the Apexes’ levels.
- The organization recognized the achievements of various Apexes’ performers.
- The conference featured presentations by industry Apexes’ experts.
- The company celebrated the contributions of its Apexes’ employees.
- The school honored the academic accomplishments of the Apexes’ students.
- The award ceremony acknowledged the talents of different Apexes’ finalists.
- The event highlighted the innovations of several Apexes’ inventors.
- The summit brought together leaders from different Apexes’ sectors.
- The panel discussion included insights from various Apexes’ professionals.
- The book examined the lives of historical Apexes’ figures.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 12:51 pm