Meaning: domestic fowl, such as chickens
Singular and Plural of Poultry
Poultry as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Fresh poultry is available at the local butcher shop.
- He cooked a delicious poultry dish for dinner.
- The chef prepared the poultry with aromatic spices.
- She served roasted poultry at the family gathering.
- The restaurant specializes in serving organic poultry.
- He marinated the poultry overnight for added flavor.
- The recipe calls for one pound of poultry.
- She is an expert at preparing mouthwatering poultry.
- The food critic praised the tenderness of the poultry.
- The farmer raises free-range poultry on his farm.
Poultry as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farm is known for raising high-quality poultries.
- They purchased fresh, organic poultries from the market.
- The restaurant offers a variety of grilled poultries.
- The chef ordered a large shipment of frozen poultries.
- The event caterer prepared platters of roasted poultries.
- They sell a wide selection of premium-quality poultries.
- The customers admired the display of dressed poultries.
- The supermarket has a sale on whole poultries this week.
- The chef served up succulent roasted poultries.
- The recipe requires two pounds of boneless poultries.
Singular Possessive of Poultry
The singular possessive form of “Poultry” is “Poultry’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Poultry:
- The farmer checked on the poultry’s feeding trough.
- The chef used the poultry’s fresh eggs in the recipe.
- The veterinarian examined the poultry’s overall health.
- The predator targeted the coop, aiming for the poultry’s safety.
- The farmer ensured the cleanliness of the poultry’s nesting area.
- The market displayed the poultry’s different breeds for sale.
- The disease affected the poultry’s immune system.
- The customer praised the taste of the poultry’s meat.
- The owner counted the poultry’s flock before bedtime.
- The weather conditions influenced the poultry’s egg production.
Plural Possessive of Poultry
The plural possessive form of “Poultry” is “Poultry’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Poultry:
- The farmers’ coops had different poultry’s breeds.
- The chefs used the poultry’s eggs in various dishes.
- The veterinarians specialized in different poultry’s health issues.
- The predators targeted the coops, threatening the poultry’s safety.
- The farmers ensured the cleanliness of the poultry’s water sources.
- The markets offered a variety of poultry’s for customers to choose from.
- The diseases affected the poultry’s respiratory systems.
- The customers enjoyed the tenderness of the poultry’s meat.
- The owners counted the poultry’s flocks during feeding time.
- The weather conditions influenced the poultry’s egg-laying habits.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 12:11 pm