Meaning: a member of a people originating in South Asia.
Plural of Gypsy
Gypsy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fortune teller claimed to be a genuine gypsy.
- She always admired the free-spirited nature of the gypsy.
- The traveler met a friendly gypsy in the village.
- The novel featured a mysterious gypsy
- The artist drew inspiration from the vibrant gypsy
- She dressed up as a gypsy for the costume party.
- The campsite hosted a traditional gypsy
- The storyteller shared a tale about a wandering gypsy.
- The dancer performed a lively gypsy
- The musician incorporated gypsy melodies into the composition.
Gypsy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The festival showcased various gypsies from around the world.
- The documentary explored the lives of Romani gypsies.
- The travelers encountered a group of friendly gypsies.
- The museum had an exhibit on the history of the gypsies.
- The photographer captured the vibrant culture of the Spanish gypsies.
- They danced to the rhythm of traditional gypsy
- The community welcomed the gypsies during their visit.
- The anthropologist studied the customs of different gypsy
- The travelers embraced the nomadic lifestyle of the gypsies.
- The writer wrote a book about the persecution of the Romani gypsies.
Singular Possessive of Gypsy
The singular possessive form of “Gypsy” is “Gypsy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Gypsy:
- Gypsy’s travels took her to exotic destinations.
- The fortune teller read Gypsy’s palm with intrigue.
- Gypsy’s dress was vibrant and adorned with sequins.
- The dancer twirled with Gypsy’s grace and elegance.
- The music echoed Gypsy’s rich cultural heritage.
- Gypsy’s caravan stood out among the other vehicles.
- The artist captured Gypsy’s beauty in the portrait.
- Gypsy’s spirit is free and adventurous.
- The storyteller narrated Gypsy’s tales around the campfire.
- Gypsy’s lifestyle embraced wanderlust and spontaneity.
Plural Possessive of Gypsy
The plural possessive form of “Gypsy” is “Gypsies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Gypsy:
- The festival showcased Gypsies’ vibrant music and dance.
- The travelers admired Gypsies’ colorful caravans.
- Gypsies’ traditions have been passed down for generations.
- The campsite welcomed all Gypsies’ with open arms.
- The artists depicted Gypsies’ nomadic lifestyle in their paintings.
- Gypsies’ culture is rich in folklore and storytelling.
- The community embraced Gypsies’ contributions to the arts.
- Gypsies’ presence added a sense of adventure to the event.
- The photographers captured Gypsies’ unique beauty in their portraits.
- The travelers sought inspiration from Gypsies’ way of life.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:02 pm