Meaning of Canon is
a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.
Singular and Plural of Canon
Canon as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The photographer adjusted the canon on his camera.
- The filmmaker selected a high-quality canon for the movie.
- The artist used a professional canon for printing his artwork.
- The canon captured stunning details in the landscape photograph.
- The journalist relied on her reliable canon for news coverage.
- The canon produced sharp and vibrant images.
- The photographer preferred using a wide-angle canon lens.
- The camera enthusiast compared different canon models.
- The canon was equipped with advanced autofocus technology.
- The photographer carried his trusty canon everywhere.
Canon as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum showcased various historical canons used in warfare.
- The collector acquired a collection of antique canons.
- The military museum displayed the artillery canons.
- The canons fired in unison during the ceremonial event.
- The fortress was equipped with powerful canons.
- The soldiers maintained and polished the rusty canons.
- The historical reenactment featured the use of authentic canons.
- The navy ships were armed with heavy-duty canons.
- The thunderous sound of the firing canons echoed across the battlefield.
- The artillery crew aimed the canons at the enemy lines.
Singular Possessive of Canon:
The singular possessive form of “Canon” is “Canon’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Canon:
- The photographer held the Canon’s lens steady.
- The Canon’s shutter clicked, capturing the moment.
- The Canon’s battery needed to be recharged.
- The photographer adjusted the Canon’s settings.
- The Canon’s body was made of durable material.
- The lens cap protected the Canon’s glass.
- The Canon’s viewfinder displayed the scene.
- The photographer carried the Canon’s accessories in a bag.
- The Canon’s autofocus system ensured sharp images.
- The photographer relied on the Canon’s reliability.
Plural Possessive of Canon:
The plural possessive form of “Canon” is “Canons'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Canon:
- The photographers compared their Canons’ features.
- The Canons’ shutters snapped simultaneously.
- The photographers upgraded their Canons’ firmware.
- The Canons’ lenses captured stunning details.
- The photographers’ bags were filled with Canons’ bodies.
- The Canons’ accessories enhanced the photography experience.
- The photographers shared their Canons’ tips and tricks.
- The Canons’ battery lives varied depending on usage.
- The photographers discussed the Canons’ image quality.
- The Canons’ performance impressed professional photographers.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:15 am