Meaning: the branch of medical that treats injuries
Plural of Surgery
Synonyms of Surgery
Surgery as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning.
- The surgery went smoothly without any complications.
- I need to prepare for the upcoming surgery.
- The doctor explained the details of the surgery.
- Surgery requires careful planning and expertise.
- The patient underwent a life-saving surgery.
- The success rate of this surgery is high.
- The surgeon specializes in cardiac surgery.
- Surgery can be a daunting experience for patients.
- The hospital has a dedicated surgery wing.
Surgery as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hospital has multiple surgeries scheduled for today.
- The doctors performed three surgeries back-to-back.
- The success rates of these surgeries are impressive.
- The patients are recovering well after their surgeries.
- The hospital has invested in state-of-the-art equipment for surgeries.
- The surgeries were performed by a team of specialists.
- The risks associated with these complex surgeries are high.
- The hospital has a dedicated department for orthopedic surgeries.
- The patients were relieved to hear their surgeries were successful.
- The surgeon has a busy schedule with multiple surgeries.
Singular Possessive of Surgery
The singular possessive form of “Surgery” is “Surgery’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Surgery:
- The patient’s surgery’s success delighted everyone.
- The doctor explained surgery’s potential risks.
- We monitored surgery’s progress closely.
- The outcome of surgery’s precision was remarkable.
- The patient’s recovery after surgery’s completion amazed us.
- Surgery’s complexity demands skilled practitioners.
- We evaluated the cost of surgery’s materials.
- Surgery’s outcome depends on many factors.
- Surgery’s duration varies depending on the procedure.
- The effectiveness of surgery’s technique was proven.
Plural Possessive of Surgery
The plural possessive form of “Surgery” is “Surgeries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Surgery:
- The patients’ surgeries’ success rates were high.
- The doctors discussed the surgeries’ complications.
- We analyzed the outcomes of multiple surgeries’.
- Surgeries’ techniques have evolved over time.
- We documented the recovery periods for various surgeries’.
- The costs of multiple surgeries’ add up.
- The quality of the instruments affects surgeries’ outcomes.
- We assessed the effectiveness of different surgeries’ methods.
- Surgeries’ demand for skilled professionals is increasing.
- The risks associated with multiple surgeries’ were examined.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:46 pm