Meaning: science or practice of the diagnosis
Singular and Plural of Medicine
Medicine as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Medicine is the science of healing and treating.
- Traditional medicine uses natural remedies and herbs.
- Antibiotics revolutionized modern medicine.
- Palliative medicine eases symptoms in the terminally ill.
- Internal medicine focuses on organs and diagnoses.
- Veterinary medicine cares for animals’ health.
- Alternative medicine offers non-conventional healing.
- Nuclear medicine uses radioactivity for diagnosis.
- Emergency medicine saves lives during urgent situations.
- Preventive medicine promotes health and prevents disease.
Medicine as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Doctors prescribed different medicines to the patients.
- The pharmacy sells various over-the-counter medicines.
- Some medicines require a prescription.
- Scientists develop new medicines continually.
- Certain medicines have severe side effects.
- Alternative medicines include holistic practices.
- Check the expiration date on your medicines.
- Pharmacists provide guidance on using medicines.
- Essential medicines are vital in developing countries.
- Clinical trials test the efficacy of new medicines.
Singular Possessive of Medicine
The singular possessive form of “Medicine” is “Medicine’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Medicine:
- The discovery of the vaccine was a breakthrough in medicine’s history.
- We should acknowledge the advancements in medicine’s research.
- The effectiveness of the treatment depends on medicine’s dosage.
- The side effects of the medication are listed in medicine’s leaflet.
- Medicine’s impact on public health is undeniable.
- The responsibility of medicine’s practitioners is to prioritize patient care.
- The development of new drugs is a key aspect of medicine’s progress.
- We should appreciate the contributions of medicine’s pioneers.
- The field of medicine’s reliance on evidence-based practices is crucial.
- The funding for research supports medicine’s advancements.
Plural Possessive of Medicine
The plural possessive form of “Medicine” is “Medicines'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Medicine:
- The effectiveness of different medicines’ treatments varies.
- We should consider the side effects of various medicines’ medications.
- The discovery of new medicines’ therapies offers hope.
- The advancements in medicines’ research revolutionize patient care.
- Medicines’ role in improving public health is crucial.
- The affordability of medicines’ prices should be addressed.
- We must evaluate the efficacy of different medicines’ options.
- The accessibility of medicines’ availability impacts healthcare systems.
- The importance of medicines’ safety cannot be ignored.
- We should promote the responsible use of medicines’ prescriptions.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:38 pm