Meaning: register, notepad
Singular and Plural of Notebook
Notebook as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She scribbled notes in her notebook during the lecture.
- He carried a small notebook to jot down his ideas.
- The artist sketched beautiful landscapes in her notebook.
- The detective flipped through his notebook to find a clue.
- The student misplaced his notebook and couldn’t find his homework.
- The writer always carried a notebook to capture inspiration on the go.
- The scientist recorded the experiment results in his notebook.
- She opened her notebook to a blank page and started writing.
- The journalist carried a reporter’s notebook for interviews.
- The traveler documented their adventures in a travel notebook.
Notebook as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The students stacked their notebooks neatly on the shelf.
- The shelves were filled with colorful notebooks of different sizes.
- The office supply store sold various types of notebooks.
- The company provided branded notebooks to its employees.
- The students exchanged notebooks to review each other’s notes.
- The artist’s studio was filled with sketchbooks and notebooks.
- The bookstore offered a discount on bulk purchases of notebooks.
- The backpack contained pens, pencils, and several notebooks.
- The library provided study tables with attached notebooks.
- The students personalized their notebooks with stickers and drawings.
Singular Possessive of Notebook
The singular possessive form of “Notebook” is “Notebook’s.”
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Notebook:
- The pencil was lodged in the notebook’s spine.
- The corner of the page was folded in the notebook’s edge.
- The notes were jotted down on the notebook’s pages.
- The doodles filled the notebook’s margins.
- The secrets were hidden in the notebook’s lock.
- The pen leaked ink onto the notebook’s cover.
- The owner’s name was written on the notebook’s label.
- The bookmark was placed between the notebook’s pages.
- The coffee stain marred the notebook’s surface.
- The thoughts were organized in the notebook’s sections.
Plural Possessive of Notebook
The plural possessive form of “Notebook” is “Notebooks’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Notebook:
- The pencils were lodged in the notebooks’ spines.
- The corners of the pages were folded in the notebooks’ edges.
- The notes were jotted down on the notebooks’ pages.
- The doodles filled the notebooks’ margins.
- The secrets were hidden in the notebooks’ locks.
- The pens leaked ink onto the notebooks’ covers.
- The owners’ names were written on the notebooks’ labels.
- The bookmarks were placed between the notebooks’ pages.
- The coffee stains marred the notebooks’ surfaces.
- The thoughts were organized in the notebooks’ sections.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:35 am