Meaning: a precious stone consisting of corundum
Singular and Plural of Ruby
Ruby as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She wore a beautiful ruby pendant around her neck.
- The engagement ring featured a sparkling ruby as its centerpiece.
- The gemologist carefully examined the cut and clarity of the ruby.
- He gifted his mother a pair of elegant ruby earrings.
- The ruby glowed with a vibrant red hue.
- The necklace was adorned with multiple dazzling rubies.
- The ancient treasure chest contained a precious ruby.
- The jewelry store showcased a wide selection of rubies.
- She admired the craftsmanship of the ruby-encrusted bracelet.
- The sunlight reflected off the smooth surface of the ruby.
Ruby as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The earrings were set with brilliant-cut rubies.
- The display case contained a collection of rare and valuable rubies.
- The auction featured a pair of flawless rubies.
- The necklace shimmered with a strand of exquisite rubies.
- The jeweler specialized in designing custom pieces with rubies.
- The ring was adorned with a cluster of sparkling rubies.
- The royal tiara was encrusted with large and flawless rubies.
- The gemologist appraised the quality and value of the rubies.
- The rubies in her bracelet were sourced from a renowned mine.
- The museum displayed a rare collection of historical rubies.
Singular Possessive of Ruby
The singular possessive form of “Ruby” is “Ruby’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ruby:
- Ruby’s color caught everyone’s attention.
- She admired Ruby’s exquisite cut and clarity.
- The jeweler appraised Ruby’s quality and value.
- He wore Ruby’s pendant on a gold chain.
- The auctioneer presented Ruby’s certificate of authenticity.
- The ring showcased Ruby’s vibrant red hue.
- The necklace sparkled with the brilliance of Ruby’s gemstone.
- The engagement ring featured a solitaire Ruby’s centerpiece.
- The gemologist examined Ruby’s internal characteristics.
- The collector showcased the rare Ruby’s inclusion.
Plural Possessive of Ruby
The plural possessive form of “Ruby” is “Rubies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ruby:
- The jewelry store displayed a selection of Rubies’ settings.
- The exhibit showcased a collection of precious Rubies’ stones.
- The auction house auctioned off several valuable Rubies’ lots.
- The necklace boasted a string of exquisite Rubies’ beads.
- The gem dealer specialized in sourcing rare Rubies’ specimens.
- The ring box contained an assortment of different-sized Rubies’ gemstones.
- The bracelet shimmered with a row of delicate Rubies’ charms.
- The artist crafted a masterpiece using various shapes of Rubies’ cabochons.
- The collector curated an exhibit dedicated to famous historical Rubies’.
- The jewelry designer created a unique piece featuring multiple Rubies’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 12:51 pm