Meaning: a large public garden
Plural of Park
Park as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The family had a picnic in the local park.
- The children played on the swings in the park.
- The couple took a romantic stroll in the park.
- The dog happily ran around the open field in the park.
- The jogger enjoyed a refreshing run in the park.
- The visitors admired the beautiful flowers in the park.
- The sun set behind the trees, casting a golden glow on the park.
- The artist sketched the scenic view of the park.
- The students gathered in the park for an outdoor class.
- The old man sat on the bench, feeding the ducks in the park.
Park as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The city has many beautiful parks for recreational activities.
- The parks were filled with families enjoying the sunny day.
- The children played on the playgrounds in different parks.
- The community organized a cleanup event in the local parks.
- The dog owners gathered in the designated dog-friendly parks.
- The picnic areas in the parks were occupied by groups of friends.
- The city council invested in upgrading the facilities in the neighborhood parks.
- The runners frequented the well-maintained jogging trails in the parks.
- The conservationists worked tirelessly to preserve the natural beauty of the parks.
- The city planned to build additional parks to accommodate the growing population.
Singular Possessive of Park
The singular possessive form of “Park” is “Park’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Park:
- The dog enjoyed playing at the park’s entrance.
- Can you meet me at the park’s main gate?
- The beauty of the park’s landscape amazed me.
- The tranquility of the park’s atmosphere is calming.
- Don’t forget to bring your dog’s leash to the park’s.
- The size of the park’s pond surprised the visitors.
- Can you see the squirrels in the park’s trees?
- I spent hours exploring the park’s various trails.
- The children had fun on the park’s swings and slides.
- The flowers in the park’s garden bloomed beautifully.
Plural Possessive of Park
The plural possessive form of “Park” is “Parks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Park:
- The dogs enjoyed running freely in the parks’ fields.
- Can you meet me at the parks’ main entrances?
- The beauties of the parks’ landscapes amazed me.
- The tranquility of the parks’ atmospheres is calming.
- Don’t forget to bring your dogs’ leashes to the parks’.
- The sizes of the parks’ ponds surprised the visitors.
- Can you see the squirrels in the parks’ trees?
- I spent hours exploring the parks’ various trails.
- The children had fun on the parks’ swings and slides.
- The flowers in the parks’ gardens bloomed beautifully.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:59 pm