Meaning: a long-bodied chiefly marine fish
Singular and Plural of Shark
Shark as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The shark glided gracefully through the water.
- The diver observed a large and majestic shark during the expedition.
- The documentary explored the hunting behaviors of the great white shark.
- The shark is an apex predator in the oceanic food chain.
- The biologist studied the migration patterns of the tiger shark.
- The swimmer had an encounter with a curious shark while exploring the reef.
- The fishermen caught a rare and elusive species of shark.
- The researcher tagged and released the captured shark for tracking purposes.
- The news reported a sighting of a juvenile shark near the beach.
- The marine conservationist emphasized the importance of protecting sharks.
Shark as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The divers encountered a school of hammerhead sharks.
- The scientists studied the social behavior of multiple sharks in their natural habitat.
- The fishermen caught several species of sharks during their expedition.
- The documentary captured breathtaking footage of a feeding frenzy among the oceanic sharks.
- The conservation efforts focused on preserving the habitats of endangered sharks.
- The researchers analyzed the DNA samples of different populations of sharks.
- The aquarium exhibited a diverse collection of live sharks from around the world.
- The documentary highlighted the threats facing the migratory routes of various sharks.
- The divers took photographs of the diverse species of sharks they encountered.
- The study compared the ecological roles and impact of different sharks in the ecosystem.
Singular Possessive of Shark
The singular possessive form of “Shark” is “Shark’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Shark:
- Shark’s fin emerged from the water’s surface.
- We studied Shark’s hunting behavior for our research.
- Shark’s teeth are sharp and serrated.
- I’m fascinated by Shark’s incredible speed.
- Shark’s graceful movement captivated the audience.
- The fisherman noticed Shark’s dorsal fin approaching.
- Shark’s size can range from a few inches to several feet.
- We observed Shark’s behavior in its natural habitat.
- Shark’s skin is covered in dermal denticles.
- The documentary explained Shark’s important role in the ecosystem.
Plural Possessive of Shark
The plural possessive form of “Shark” is “Sharks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Shark:
- We encountered several Sharks’ feeding frenzy.
- Sharks’ migration patterns are still being studied.
- Sharks’ dorsal fins cut through the water’s surface.
- The divers marveled at Sharks’ graceful movements.
- We need to respect Sharks’ natural habitats.
- Sharks’ teeth are replaced throughout their lives.
- Sharks’ role in the marine ecosystem is crucial.
- We observed the behaviors of various Sharks’ species.
- Sharks’ reproductive habits differ from other fish.
- The fishermen were in awe of the size of Sharks’ jaws.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:10 pm