Meaning: syllabus is a document that outlines everything
Plural of Syllabus
Synonyms of Syllabus
- programme of study
- educational programme
- course outline
- course of study
Syllabus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The teacher distributed the course syllabus.
- The students reviewed the detailed syllabus.
- The syllabus outlines the topics covered in the course.
- The professor explained the expectations outlined in the syllabus.
- The syllabus provides information about assignments and exams.
- The students followed the schedule in the syllabus.
- The syllabus indicated the required readings for the semester.
- The professor updated the syllabus with additional resources.
- The students prepared for the upcoming topics mentioned in the syllabus.
- The syllabus provided a clear structure for the course.
Syllabus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The professors collaborated to design the new syllabi.
- The university distributed the updated syllabi to the students.
- The students compared the syllabi of different courses.
- The department reviewed and approved the revised syllabi.
- The professors adapted their syllabi for online learning.
- The students organized their study schedule based on the various syllabi.
- The school collected feedback on the existing syllabi.
- The faculty meeting discussed the alignment of the syllabi.
- The professors standardized the formatting of the course syllabi.
- The students referred to the syllabi for assignment deadlines.
Singular Possessive of Syllabus
The singular possessive form of “Syllabus” is “Syllabus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Syllabus
- The course covered the Syllabus’s main topics.
- The instructor explained Syllabus’s learning objectives.
- Syllabus’s order determined the lesson sequence.
- The student followed Syllabus’s study guide.
- The syllabus’s sections provided the course outline.
- Syllabus’s structure outlined the assignments and exams.
- The teacher highlighted the Syllabus’s important dates.
- The textbook aligned with Syllabus’s content.
- The syllabus’s format was easy to understand.
- The class discussed Syllabus’s requirements.
Plural Possessive of Syllabus
The plural possessive form of “Syllabus” is “Syllabi’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Syllabus
- The professors discussed the Syllabi’s contents.
- The students reviewed the Syllabi’s objectives.
- Syllabi’s variations reflected the different courses.
- The department designed the Syllabi’s structures.
- The syllabi’s details were provided on the website.
- Syllabi’s assignments covered different topics.
- The syllabi’s sections highlighted the course components.
- The instructors updated the Syllabi’s due dates.
- The students collected the Syllabi’s resources.
- The syllabi’s formats were standardized for consistency.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:22 pm