Meaning: used for women
Singular and Plural of She
She as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She is a talented singer.
- She loves to read books.
- She is going to the party tonight.
- She always wears a smile on her face.
- She is my best friend.
- She plays the piano beautifully.
- She enjoys playing soccer in her free time.
- She is the captain of the team.
- She wants to become a doctor.
- She is an excellent student.
She as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Shes are waiting for the bus.
- Shes are discussing the project in the meeting.
- Shes have different opinions on the matter.
- Shes enjoy going shopping together.
- Shes are going on a vacation next week.
- Shes are the leaders of the organization.
- Shes support each other through thick and thin.
- Shes are preparing for the exam.
- Shes are talented dancers.
- Shes have their own unique personalities.
Singular Possessive of She
The singular possessive form of “She” is “her”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of She:
- Sarah took off her coat and hung it in the closet.
- Mary showed me her new car, which she just bought.
- The teacher complimented Emily on her excellent presentation.
- Lisa put on her sunglasses to protect her eyes from the sun.
- I asked Susan about her plans for the weekend.
In these sentences, “her” is used to indicate possession or ownership by an individual female.
Plural Possessive of She
The plural possessive form of “she” is “their.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of She:
- The girls showed off their new dresses at the party.
- The women held hands and walked arm in arm, displaying their unity.
- The sisters took turns using their mother’s car.
- The students gathered in the library to discuss their projects.
- The actresses were praised for their outstanding performances in the play.
In these sentences, “their” is used to show ownership or possession by a group of females.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:16 pm