Meaning: the authority to govern a country or state.
Singular and Plural of Government
Government as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The government is responsible for national security.
- The government announced new policies to stimulate the economy.
- Government decisions affect the lives of citizens.
- The role of the government is to maintain law and order.
- The government provides essential services to the public.
- The government implemented measures to protect the environment.
- Citizens have a duty to obey the government.
- The government is accountable to the people.
- The government passed legislation to address social issues.
- The government collaborates with international organizations for global stability.
Government as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The governments of different countries have diverse policies.
- The role of governments is to serve their citizens.
- The relationship between neighboring governments can be complex.
- Governments around the world face challenges in healthcare.
- The decisions made by governments impact the global economy.
- Different governments have different approaches to taxation.
- Governments work together to address climate change.
- The stability of neighboring governments affects regional security.
- The policies of some governments prioritize education.
- International organizations collaborate with multiple governments.
Singular Possessive of Government
The singular possessive form of “Government” is “Government’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Government:
- We appealed to Government’s representatives for assistance.
- The economist analyzed Government’s fiscal policies.
- The journalist investigated Government’s corruption allegations.
- We followed Government’s guidelines for public safety.
- Government’s decisions impacted the economy.
- The protesters demanded transparency in Government’s actions.
- The president addressed Government’s achievements in the speech.
- Government’s reforms aimed to improve healthcare access.
- The citizens questioned Government’s accountability.
- We respected Government’s authority and laws.
Plural Possessive of Government
The plural possessive form of “Government” is “Governments'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Government:
- The international conference discussed Governments’ cooperation on climate change.
- The leaders negotiated Governments’ trade agreements.
- The historians studied Governments’ policies throughout history.
- The citizens voiced their concerns to Governments’ representatives.
- The organizations monitored Governments’ human rights records.
- Governments’ decisions affected global relations.
- The diplomats worked towards Governments’ diplomatic resolutions.
- The economists analyzed Governments’ economic indicators.
- The committees evaluated Governments’ performance in various sectors.
- Governments’ regulations influenced market dynamics.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 01:52 pm