Meaning of Breakfast is
a meal eaten in the morning, the first of the day.
Singular and Plural of Breakfast
Breakfast as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I enjoyed a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast.
- The hotel served a complimentary continental breakfast.
- She prepared a healthy and filling breakfast smoothie.
- The cafe offers a special Sunday brunch breakfast menu.
- He had a quick grab-and-go breakfast of a granola bar.
- The family gathered around the table for a leisurely weekend breakfast.
- The bed and breakfast served a gourmet breakfast to its guests.
- They sat on the patio, enjoying a leisurely outdoor breakfast.
- The restaurant specializes in traditional English breakfast fare.
- The hotel room service delivered a continental breakfast tray.
Breakfast as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hotel guests enjoyed the variety of delicious breakfasts.
- They offered different types of continental breakfasts.
- The cafe serves all-day breakfasts on weekends.
- The bed and breakfast provided personalized gourmet breakfasts.
- They enjoyed trying different international breakfasts during their trip.
- The restaurant offers a selection of vegetarian and vegan breakfasts.
- The hotel’s buffet included a wide range of hot and cold breakfasts.
- They sampled the traditional British, French, and American breakfasts.
- The bakery sells freshly baked pastries for morning breakfasts.
- The breakfast menu offers a variety of hearty and light breakfasts.
Singular Possessive of Breakfast
The singular possessive form of “Breakfast” is “Breakfast’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Breakfast:
- The breakfast’s aroma woke me up.
- I enjoyed the breakfast’s variety of flavors.
- The hotel served a complimentary breakfast’s buffet.
- The chef prepared the breakfast’s dishes with care.
- The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the breakfast’s room.
- The waitress brought me the breakfast’s menu.
- The breakfast’s presentation was visually appealing.
- I added syrup to my breakfast’s pancakes.
- The breakfast’s eggs were cooked to perfection.
- The hotel offered a continental breakfast’s selection.
Plural Possessive of Breakfast
The plural possessive form of “Breakfast” is “Breakfasts'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Breakfast:
- The hotel served different types of breakfasts’ menus.
- The chefs prepared the breakfasts’ dishes with expertise.
- The smells of various breakfasts’ options mingled in the air.
- The waitresses took orders for the breakfasts’ selections.
- The hotel offered a range of breakfasts’ specialties.
- The continental breakfasts’ variety included pastries and fruits.
- The guests enjoyed the breakfasts’ delicious offerings.
- The hotel provided room service for the guests’ breakfasts’ orders.
- The mornings were busy with guests enjoying their breakfasts’ meals.
- The breakfasts’ quality and presentation were highly praised.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:06 am