Meaning: protected from or not exposed to danger
Singular and Plural of Safe
Safe as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He stored his valuables in a secure safe.
- The hotel room had a small safe for guests to use.
- The jewelry store had a large safe to protect its inventory.
- The spy retrieved classified documents from the hidden safe.
- The safe combination was a closely guarded secret.
- The antique safe had intricate engravings on its surface.
- The homeowner installed a fireproof safe for important documents.
- The bank vault contained rows of high-security safes.
- The detective cracked the safe to uncover crucial evidence.
- The locksmith was called to repair a malfunctioning safe.
Safe as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum displayed a collection of antique safes.
- The burglars failed to break into the high-tech safes.
- The hotel’s concierge stored guests’ belongings in individual safes.
- The security company specialized in installing state-of-the-art safes.
- The jewel heist targeted a warehouse full of valuable safes.
- The bank upgraded its system to include fingerprint-activated safes.
- The antique store sold restored vintage safes.
- The thieves emptied several safes during the daring heist.
- The construction site stored equipment in locked steel safes.
- The jewelry exhibit showcased rare gems kept in glass-encased safes.
Singular Possessive of Safe:
The singular possessive form of “Safe” is “Safe’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Safe:
- Safe’s combination should be kept secret.
- The jewelry was stored in Safe’s hidden compartment.
- The locksmith repaired Safe’s damaged lock.
- The bank secured valuables in Safe’s vault.
- Safe’s door swung open with the correct code.
- The antique dealer showcased Safe’s intricate design.
- Safe’s contents included important documents.
- The detective discovered clues inside Safe’s interior.
- The homeowner installed Safe’s digital keypad for easy access.
- Safe’s fireproof construction provided peace of mind.
Plural Possessive of Safe:
The plural possessive form of “Safe” is “Safes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Safe:
- The security company specializes in installing Safes’ systems.
- The museum exhibited a collection of antique Safes’.
- Safes’ locks require professional maintenance.
- The hotel’s concierge assisted guests with their Safes’.
- The bank’s vaults contained multiple Safes’.
- The locksmiths offered services for opening various Safes’.
- Safes’ sizes ranged from small to large.
- The store’s inventory included different models of Safes’.
- The manufacturers tested Safes’ durability and security features.
- Safes’ combinations should be changed periodically.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 01:06 pm