Meaning: a close similarity, connection, or equivalence.
Plural of CORRESPONDENCE
Correspondence as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The professor exchanged correspondence with his colleagues around the world.
- The correspondence between the two leaders addressed important diplomatic matters.
- The author’s correspondence revealed insights into his writing process.
- The email contained important correspondence from the client.
- The historian studied the personal correspondence of influential figures.
- The correspondence expressed gratitude for the support received.
- The company maintained a record of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- The diplomatic correspondence aimed to resolve the ongoing conflict.
- The archivist organized the historical correspondence in chronological order.
- The writer’s correspondence with fans showed a strong connection.
Correspondence as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The archives contained a vast collection of historical correspondences.
- The library held a special exhibition showcasing famous writers’ correspondences.
- The book compiled the personal correspondences of famous artists.
- The researchers analyzed the email correspondences for patterns and trends.
- The company maintained strict confidentiality of all client correspondences.
- The museum displayed the famous scientist’s correspondences with fellow researchers.
- The journalists uncovered secret correspondences that exposed government corruption.
- The scholars studied the correspondences between the two philosophers.
- The professor published a book analyzing the historical correspondences of world leaders.
- The literary society organized an event celebrating the art of written correspondences.
Singular Possessive of Correspondence
The singular possessive form of “Correspondence” is “Correspondence’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Correspondence:
- I haven’t received the latest Correspondence’s details.
- We should review Correspondence’s content before responding.
- The sender’s name is mentioned in Correspondence’s header.
- Correspondence’s tone should be professional and concise.
- Correspondence’s purpose should be clearly stated.
- The team analyzed Correspondence’s impact on the project.
- We need to acknowledge Correspondence’s receipt promptly.
- Correspondence’s importance cannot be underestimated.
- We should address Correspondence’s concerns in our response.
- Correspondence’s format should follow the company’s guidelines.
Plural Possessive of Correspondence
The plural possessive form of “Correspondence” is “Correspondences'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Correspondence:
- We need to organize the Correspondences’ files chronologically.
- The team analyzed the costs of Correspondences’ distribution.
- Correspondences’ content should be reviewed before archiving.
- We should ensure the security of Correspondences’ storage.
- The recipients’ names are mentioned in Correspondences’ headers.
- We must address Correspondences’ issues promptly.
- Correspondences’ tone should be consistent with the company’s values.
- We need to keep track of all Correspondences’ deadlines.
- The policy governs Correspondences’ retention and disposal.
- Correspondences’ accuracy is crucial for legal purposes.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 12:28 pm