Meaning of Aroma
The meaning of AROMA is: a distinctive, typically pleasant smell.
Singular and Plural of Aroma
The plural of Aroma is aromas.
Aroma as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The bakery was filled with the warm aroma of fresh bread.
- The flowers released a delicate aroma that filled the room.
- The coffee shop enticed customers with the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
- The chef added herbs to the dish, enhancing its aroma.
- The scented candle filled the air with a soothing aroma.
- The perfume shop had a wide selection of captivating aromas.
- The bakery’s signature cake had a delightful vanilla aroma.
- The tea leaves steeped, releasing a fragrant aroma.
- The winery offered tours that allowed visitors to savor the aroma of aging wine.
- The garden was a symphony of colorful blooms and sweet aromas.
Aroma as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The market was filled with the enticing aromas of spices and herbs.
- The candle store offered a variety of scented aromas.
- The perfumer blended different notes to create unique aromas.
- The bakery’s selection of pastries filled the room with mouthwatering aromas.
- The coffee roastery showcased a range of distinct coffee bean aromas.
- The kitchen was filled with the appetizing aromas of a home-cooked meal.
- The flower shop displayed bouquets with captivating floral aromas.
- The tea shop allowed customers to sample different tea aromas.
- The spa used essential oils to create relaxing aromas during massages.
- The candlelit dinner created a romantic ambiance with its soft lighting and subtle aromas.
Singular Possessive of Aroma:
The singular possessive form of “Aroma” is “Aroma’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Aroma:
- The bakery was filled with Aroma’s of freshly baked bread.
- Aroma’s intensity filled the room instantly.
- The chef added Aroma’s finishing touch to the dish.
- The coffee shop boasted Aroma’s unique blend.
- Aroma’s notes delighted the sommelier’s senses.
- The tea leaves released Aroma’s fragrant steam.
- Aroma’s source was a combination of spices and herbs.
- The perfumer captured Aroma’s essence in a bottle.
- The wine connoisseur savored Aroma’s bouquet.
- Aroma’s lingering presence brought comfort.
Plural Possessive of Aroma:
The plural possessive form of “Aroma” is “Aromas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Aroma:
- The bakery displayed different Aromas’ pastries.
- The kitchen was filled with various Aromas’ of cooking.
- The candle store offered a range of scented Aromas’.
- Aromas’ blend created a pleasant atmosphere in the café.
- The garden contained a variety of floral Aromas’.
- Aromas’ strength varied from mild to strong.
- The aromatherapist recommended different Aromas’ for relaxation.
- The market sold exotic spices with unique Aromas’.
- The bakery’s oven emitted enticing Aromas’ of bread and pastries.
- Aromas’ combination created an inviting ambiance.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 01:06 pm