Meaning: a very large solitary cat
Singular and Plural of Tiger
Tiger as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The tiger prowled silently through the jungle.
- I saw a majestic tiger at the zoo.
- The fierce tiger crouched before it leaped.
- A hungry tiger hunts for its prey.
- The tiger‘s orange fur blended with the leaves.
- She admired the tiger‘s strength and beauty.
- The tiger‘s roar echoed through the forest.
- The wounded tiger limped back to its den.
- The zookeeper carefully approached the tiger.
- The tiger‘s eyes gleamed in the moonlight.
Tiger as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The tigers in the exhibit were playful and energetic.
- We spotted two majestic tigers on our safari.
- The fierce tigers prowled the wilderness in search of prey.
- The hungry tigers eagerly devoured their meal.
- The tigers‘ stripes provided excellent camouflage in the grass.
- They admired the tigers‘ strength and beauty from afar.
- The tigers‘ roars resonated throughout the reserve.
- The wounded tigers retreated to their lair.
- The zookeeper cautiously approached the enclosure of the tigers.
- The tigers‘ eyes gleamed with intensity as they watched.
Singular Possessive of Tiger
The singular possessive form of “Tiger” is “Tiger’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tiger:
- I was amazed by the tiger’s majestic appearance.
- The roar of the tiger’s sent shivers down my spine.
- The tiger’s stripes provide excellent camouflage.
- We must respect the tiger’s natural habitat.
- The tiger’s agility is unmatched in the wild.
- The tiger’s paws are incredibly powerful.
- The tiger’s roar can be heard from afar.
- The tiger’s eyes gleamed with intensity.
- The tiger’s hunting skills are honed through practice.
- The tiger’s presence commands attention and respect.
Plural Possessive of Tiger
The plural possessive form of “Tiger” is “Tigers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tiger:
- All of the tigers’ roars echoed through the forest.
- The tigers’ strength is a symbol of power.
- The tigers’ stripes blend seamlessly with the jungle.
- The conservationist protects the tigers’ habitats.
- The tigers’ population has been steadily increasing.
- The tigers’ movements were coordinated and precise.
- The tigers’ prey had little chance of escape.
- The tigers’ territories overlapped, leading to conflicts.
- The tigers’ growls warned intruders to stay away.
- The tigers’ eyes glowed in the moonlight.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:17 am