Meaning: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
Plural of Intelligence
Intelligence as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- His intelligence is recognized worldwide.
- The professor’s intelligence was unmatched in the field.
- Her intelligence allowed her to solve complex problems.
- The test measured the participants’ intelligence
- The AI system demonstrated remarkable intelligence.
- I was impressed by his sharp intelligence and wit.
- The book explores the nature of human intelligence.
- His intelligence was evident in his insightful comments.
- The detective’s intelligence helped crack the case.
- We need to harness the power of artificial intelligence.
Intelligence as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The world needs more people with great intelligences.
- Different cultures value various forms of intelligences.
- Their combined intelligences led to a breakthrough discovery.
- The team consisted of individuals with diverse intelligences.
- The school focuses on nurturing multiple intelligences in students.
- Our collective intelligences can solve global challenges.
- The conference aimed to explore different types of intelligences.
- The scientists shared their findings on animal intelligences.
- The panel of experts discussed artificial intelligences.
- The researchers studied the evolution of human intelligences.
Singular Possessive of Intelligence
The singular possessive form of “Intelligence” is “Intelligence’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Intelligence:
- Intelligence’s role in problem-solving cannot be underestimated.
- Intelligence’s influence on decision-making is significant.
- His wit and Intelligence’s sharpness impressed everyone.
- We should harness Intelligence’s power for societal progress.
- The complexity of Intelligence’s workings fascinates scientists.
- Intelligence’s potential is limitless when nurtured properly.
- Intelligence’s ability to learn sets humans apart.
- Intelligence’s impact on education is profound.
- Society values Intelligence’s contributions to innovation.
- Intelligence’s importance in artificial intelligence research is evident.
Plural Possessive of Intelligence
The plural possessive form of “Intelligence” is “Intelligences'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Intelligence:
- Different cultures have unique Intelligences’ ways of thinking.
- Intelligences’ strengths and weaknesses vary across individuals.
- We should appreciate the diversity of Intelligences’ perspectives.
- The development of multiple Intelligences’ is crucial for society.
- Intelligences’ capacity to solve problems differs greatly.
- We should foster Intelligences’ collaboration for global progress.
- The understanding of Intelligences’ collective intelligence is evolving.
- Intelligences’ advancements in technology drive societal change.
- The exploration of Intelligences’ potential is an ongoing endeavor.
- Intelligences’ applications in various fields have transformed industries.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:25 pm