Meaning: the arrangement of words and phrases
Plural of Syntax
Synonyms of Syntax
- order of words
- grammatical rules
Syntax as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The sentence structure and word order define the syntax.
- The study of syntax explores the rules of sentence formation.
- The writer employed a complex syntax to convey their ideas.
- The syntax of programming languages varies across different platforms.
- The linguist analyzed the syntax of the ancient text.
- The teacher explained the rules of English syntax to the students.
- The computer program requires correct syntax to run properly.
- The poet used unconventional syntax to create a unique rhythm.
- The writer’s style is characterized by concise and precise syntax.
- The analysis focused on the syntax of Shakespearean sonnets.
Syntax as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The computer program detected errors in the code syntaxes.
- The linguists compared the syntaxes of different languages.
- The researchers studied the syntaxes used by children at different ages.
- The conference featured discussions on various programming syntaxes.
- The students practiced writing sentences with different syntaxes.
- The linguistics textbook covers multiple language syntaxes.
- The computer scientists developed new programming syntaxes.
- The writers explored alternative narrative syntaxes in their works.
- The syntactic analysis revealed inconsistencies in the sentence syntaxes.
- The course examined the historical evolution of language syntaxes.
Singular Possessive of Syntax:
The singular possessive form of “Syntax” is “Syntax’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Syntax:
- The programmer analyzed the syntax’s structure and logic.
- The linguist studied the syntax’s grammatical rules.
- The teacher explained the syntax’s role in sentence formation.
- The editor corrected the syntax’s errors in the manuscript.
- The computer scientist developed algorithms to improve the syntax’s efficiency.
- The writer emphasized the importance of clear syntax’s in communication.
- The student struggled with the complex syntax’s of the programming language.
- The researcher explored the syntax’s impact on language comprehension.
- The poet played with the syntax’s unconventional arrangements for artistic effect.
- The translator faced challenges in preserving the syntax’s nuances in the target language.
Plural Possessive of Syntax:
The plural possessive form of “Syntax” is “Syntaxes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Syntax:
- The syntaxes’ variations across languages fascinated the linguists.
- The programmers compared different programming languages’ syntaxes’.
- The linguistics textbook explained the syntaxes’ of various language families.
- The researchers analyzed multiple corpora to study the syntaxes’ patterns.
- The compilers translated the code’s syntaxes’ into machine-readable instructions.
- The syntax highlighter recognized and color-coded different syntaxes’ elements.
- The students compared the essays’ syntaxes’ to identify writing styles.
- The cognitive scientists investigated the brain’s processing of different syntaxes’.
- The language teacher emphasized the importance of mastering various syntaxes’.
- The conference featured presentations on the latest developments in programming syntaxes’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:27 pm