Meaning: a person’s home
Singular and Plural of Residence
Residence as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I visited her residence yesterday for the first time.
- His residence is located in a quiet neighborhood.
- The architect designed a modern residence with glass walls.
- She enjoys the comfort of her luxurious residence.
- The historical building has been converted into a private residence.
- The ambassador’s residence is an impressive mansion.
- We received an invitation to a wedding at their residence.
- The residence overlooks a beautiful lake.
- The new residence offers stunning views of the city skyline.
- The artist’s residence is a cozy cottage in the countryside.
Residence as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The neighborhood is filled with grand residences.
- The architect designed several modern residences in the area.
- They own multiple vacation residences around the world.
- The wealthy often invest in luxurious residences.
- The gated community has exclusive residences for its members.
- The city is known for its elegant colonial-style residences.
- The developer built a complex of high-end residences.
- The coastal town has charming beachfront residences.
- The magazine featured stunning celebrity residences.
- The real estate agent specializes in luxury waterfront residences.
Singular Possessive of Residence
The singular possessive form of “Residence” is “Residence’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Residence
- The residence’s architecture reflected a modern design.
- We admired the beauty of the residence’s gardens.
- The interior designer focused on the residence’s aesthetics.
- The homeowner took pride in the upkeep of the residence’s exterior.
- The real estate agent highlighted the features of the residence’s kitchen.
- The guests admired the elegance of the residence’s living room.
- The renovation project aimed to enhance the residence’s functionality.
- The security system protected the residence’s occupants.
- The neighborhood appreciated the charm of the residence’s façade.
- The architect designed the residence’s floor plan with great attention to detail.
Plural Possessive of Residence
The plural possessive form of “Residence” is “Residences'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Residence
- The city showcased the grandeur of the residences’ facades.
- The residents enjoyed the amenities of the residences’ clubhouse.
- The property manager addressed the concerns of the residences’ tenants.
- The homeowners’ association organized events for the residences’ occupants.
- The architect designed the layout of the residences’ common areas.
- The caretaker ensured the maintenance of the residences’ gardens.
- The security team patrolled the premises of the residences’ community.
- The real estate developer focused on the value of the residences’ location.
- The investors recognized the potential of the residences’ market.
- The tenants appreciated the privacy of the residences’ individual entrances.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:19 am