Meaning: a quiet song sung to send a child to sleep
Singular and Plural of Lullaby
Lullaby as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She sang a soothing lullaby to her baby.
- The mother softly hummed a sweet lullaby.
- The sound of the gentle lullaby put the baby to sleep.
- He composed a beautiful lullaby for his daughter.
- The grandmother used to sing a traditional lullaby.
- The soft melody of the lullaby filled the room.
- The mother’s voice was calming as she sang the lullaby.
- The baby’s eyes closed as the lullaby played.
- The nurse sang a lullaby to the sick child.
- The lullaby helped the baby calm down and relax.
Lullaby as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They sang beautiful lullabies to the newborn twins.
- The CD collection included various classic lullabies.
- The parents sang sweet lullabies to their children every night.
- The choir performed a medley of popular lullabies.
- The nurse played a compilation of soothing lullabies.
- The mother’s voice blended with the other voices during the lullabies.
- The sound system played recorded lullabies in the nursery.
- The album featured different artists singing traditional lullabies.
- The lullaby playlist included a mix of modern and traditional lullabies.
- The concert ended with a beautiful rendition of familiar lullabies.
Singular Possessive of Lullaby
The singular possessive form of “Lullaby” is “Lullaby’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lullaby:
- I love the melody of Lullaby’s soothing rhythm.
- The beauty of Lullaby’s lyrics touched my heart.
- Lullaby’s gentle melody put the baby to sleep.
- The tenderness in Lullaby’s tone made me feel calm.
- I could hear the emotion in Lullaby’s soft notes.
- The simplicity of Lullaby’s tune is enchanting.
- Lullaby’s melody brings comfort and peace.
- The magic of Lullaby’s song captured everyone’s attention.
- I find solace in Lullaby’s harmonious lull.
- Lullaby’s verses evoke a sense of tranquility.
Plural Possessive of Lullaby
The plural possessive form of “Lullaby” is “Lullabies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lullaby:
- The nursery was filled with the sound of Lullabies’ gentle hum.
- Lullabies’ soothing melodies helped the children fall asleep.
- The innocence in Lullabies’ lyrics touched my soul.
- I could feel the love in Lullabies’ harmonies.
- Lullabies’ lulling tunes create a peaceful atmosphere.
- The warmth of Lullabies’ melodies embraces the night.
- Lullabies’ enchanting notes carry us to dreamland.
- The stories in Lullabies’ verses transport us to another world.
- Lullabies’ melodies bring comfort to restless minds.
- The power of Lullabies’ music is undeniable.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:52 am