Meaning of Animal
The means of an Animal is; a living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and a nervous system and is able to respond rapidly to stimuli.
Singular animal Plural of Animal
The plural of Animal is animals.
Animal as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The animal roamed freely in the wild.
- She adopted a stray animal from the shelter.
- The injured animal was nursed back to health.
- The child was fascinated by the animal at the zoo.
- The scientist studied the behavior of the animal species.
- The animal instinctively sensed danger and fled.
- The farmer took care of the domestic animal on the farm.
- The animal species faced the threat of extinction.
- The veterinarian examined the sick animal.
- The documentary showcased the beauty of the underwater animal.
Animal as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The zoo housed a variety of exotic animals.
- They observed different animals in their natural habitats.
- The sanctuary provided shelter for abandoned animals.
- The children were excited to see the diverse animals at the safari.
- The animals coexisted peacefully in the ecosystem.
- They encountered various wild animals during their adventure.
- The rescue organization rescued and rehabilitated injured animals.
- The researchers studied the migration patterns of the marine animals.
- The zookeeper cared for the well-being of the animals.
- The photographer captured stunning images of African animals.
Singular Possessive of Animal
The singular possessive form of “Animal” is “Animal’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Animal
- The animal’s habitat was carefully preserved.
- We admired the beauty of the animal’s fur.
- The veterinarian examined the animal’s teeth.
- The zookeeper fed the animal’s cubs.
- The researcher studied the animal’s behavior.
- We learned about the animal’s migration patterns.
- The child was fascinated by the animal’s movement.
- The hunter tracked the animal’s footprints.
- The conservationist protected the animal’s natural habitat.
- The photographer captured the grace of the animal’s movements.
Plural Possessive of Animal
The plural possessive form of “Animal” is “Animals'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Animal
- We studied the migration patterns of the animals’ herd.
- The zookeeper cared for the animals’ well-being.
- The researcher documented the animals’ mating rituals.
- The veterinarian treated the animals’ injuries.
- The wildlife photographer captured the beauty of the animals’ habitat.
- The children were excited to see the animals’ tricks at the circus.
- The conservationist worked to preserve the animals’ natural environment.
- The safari guide explained the hierarchy within the animals’ group.
- The hunters tracked the footprints of the animals’ prey.
- The zoo displayed the diversity of the animals’ species.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:18 am