Phallus Plural, What is the Plural of Phallus?
Meaning: an image or representation of an erect male organ
Singular and Plural of Phallus
Phallus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The artist created a sculpture of a phallus.
- The museum displayed an ancient phallus artifact.
- He studied the symbolism of the phallus in art.
- The statue depicted a mythical god with a phallus.
- The archaeologists discovered a carved phallus in the ruins.
- The painting showcased a subtle representation of a phallus.
- The discussion focused on the cultural significance of the phallus.
- The anthropologist analyzed the rituals associated with the phallus.
- The book explored the role of the phallus in psychoanalysis.
- The documentary delved into the history of the phallus symbol.
Phallus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum showcased various ancient phalli.
- The exhibit featured a collection of Roman phalli.
- The researchers documented the different types of carved phalli.
- The discussion revolved around the significance of multiple phalli in art.
- The archaeologists unearthed a burial site with buried phalli.
- The ancient civilization had rituals involving the worship of phalli.
- The article explored the cultural variations in representations of phalli.
- The anthropologist studied the use of phalli in fertility rituals.
- The museum acquired a set of ancient Greek phalli.
- The book analyzed the role of multiple phalli in religious practices.
Singular Possessive of Phallus
The singular possessive form of “Phallus” is “Phallus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Phallus:
- The phallus’s tip was sharp and pointed.
- He held the phallus’s base firmly in his hand.
- The ancient artifact was adorned with the phallus’s symbol.
- The artist captured the essence of the phallus’s shape in the sculpture.
- The mythological creature had a serpent-like phallus’s tail.
- The researcher studied the evolution of the phallus’s structure.
- The archaeologist discovered a fossilized phallus’s bone.
- The statue depicted a god holding a phallus’s symbol of fertility.
- The ancient civilization worshiped the phallus’s power and virility.
- The doctor explained the functions of the phallus’s reproductive system.
Plural Possessive of Phallus
The plural possessive form of “Phallus” is “Phalluses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Phallus:
- The shelves were filled with various phalluses’ shapes and sizes.
- The museum displayed a collection of ancient phalluses’ artifacts.
- The researcher studied the cultural significance of different phalluses’ symbols.
- The art gallery showcased an exhibition on phalluses’ representations in art.
- The archaeologists unearthed a burial site with numerous phalluses’ sculptures.
- The fertility festival celebrated the abundance of phalluses’ fertility.
- The historian examined the rituals associated with phalluses’ worship.
- The tribes adorned themselves with jewelry featuring phalluses’ motifs.
- The mythology class discussed the legends related to phalluses’ powers.
- The anthropologist studied the role of phalluses’ symbolism in ancient cultures.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 06:22 am