Meaning: a chief executive officer, the highest-ranking person in a company.
Plural of CEO
Synonyms of CEO
Ceo as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The CEO announced the company’s new product.
- The CEO led the company through a successful merger.
- The CEO addressed the employees at the annual meeting.
- The CEO made strategic decisions for the company.
- The CEO implemented a new business strategy.
- The CEO met with investors to discuss future plans.
- The CEO gave an inspiring speech at the conference.
- The board of directors appointed a new CEO.
- The company’s success is credited to the visionary CEO.
- The CEO appeared on a popular business talk show.
Ceo as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The conference hosted several influential CEOs.
- The event brought together top industry CEOs.
- The panel discussion featured successful female CEOs.
- The networking event allowed CEOs to connect.
- The conference showcased innovative ideas from various CEOs.
- The summit was attended by international CEOs.
- The article profiles young and promising startup CEOs.
- The roundtable discussion included renowned industry CEOs.
- The book shares insights from accomplished CEOs.
- The forum provided a platform for CEOs to share experiences.
Singular Possessive of Ceo
The singular possessive form of “Ceo” is “Ceo’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ceo
- The Ceo’s office is on the top floor.
- Please forward the email to Ceo’s assistant.
- Ceo’s decision will impact the company.
- I admire Ceo’s leadership skills.
- The shareholders praised Ceo’s performance.
- The board discussed Ceo’s strategy.
- Ceo’s vision guided the company’s growth.
- We need to respect Ceo’s authority.
- The media covered Ceo’s press conference.
- Ceo’s salary is quite impressive.
Plural Possessive of Ceo
The plural possessive form of “Ceo” is “Ceos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ceo
- The Ceos’ decisions were controversial.
- We should consider Ceos’ opinions.
- The company’s success depends on Ceos’ strategies.
- Ceos’ responsibilities include leading their teams.
- The shareholders questioned Ceos’ performance.
- The investors reviewed Ceos’ proposals.
- The board evaluated Ceos’ achievements.
- We discussed the Ceos’ vision for the future.
- Ceos’ salaries are subject to negotiation.
- The media interviewed the Ceos’ representatives.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 04:43 pm